THE MAN WITH THE TATTOOS

(Brie's POV)
I was at the edge of my seat watching Bryan going for that wwe title thinking about it was giving me chills "Daniel Bryan got Batista in the yes lock!, Daniel Bryan got Batista in the yes lock" Cole said freaking out "DAVE BATISTA TAPPED OUT JOHN" COLE SAID yes finally Bryan was champion..

I waited about 15 minutes for him to come back stage after he did I kissed him but something didn't felt right that kiss didn't felt right I ignored it me and Bryan went to his dressing room it was all surreal to him like all he ever wanted was that belt ..

"I'm proud of you Bryan" I said "thank you finally my dream came true" he said "I thought I was your dream come true" I softly spoke "your one of them brie" he said "ohh" I spoke with disappointment he came to me grabbed my face and kissed me

I don't know why but his kisses weren't special anymore like they used to "Brie can you do me a favor and give me a water bottle from the catering" he said softly "of course anything for my champion" I said I walked out of his dressing room and walked to the catering..

As I did I spotted my sister with Natalya and Naomi so I walked up to them "hey how's Bryan feeling?" Nicole asked "drained out" I said "woah brie you didn't wait till you got to the hotel" Nicole said "we never had sex in his dressing you smart one" I said sounding annoyed ..

"He's drained out from his match against Batista" I said "and me" a deeper voice spoke I turned around to see who it was he was all tanned up very sweaty with muscular thighs and covered with tattoos in both arms he would of known better than Randy Orton "you almost got my boyfriend really injured with that Batista bomb and thing you used you know your finisher.." I said angrily

"You mean the RKO" he spoke "yes that thing" I said "I'm girls I have to go " I said to nicole, Natalya, and Naomi I walked past Randy to get a water bottle for Bryan but Randy followed me almost half way to his dressing room "brie wait" he spoke

"What Randy?" I asked firmly "I'm sorry for almost injuring your boyfriend" he said "sorry doesn't cut it Randy" I said he came closer to me he grabbed me by the waist "does a kiss work as in apologie?" He asked...

"A what?!?!" I asked he cut me off by kissing me firmly he never let go for some reason that kiss felt right suddenly Bryan's door was opened randy stopped kissing me immediately to make everything not awkward he dropped the water bottle out of my hands "hey brie is everything alright?" Bryan asked from across no some kissed me out of my will didn't you see hit?!?! "Yeah everything is good" I spoke...

"Thank you for picking up the water bottle Randy " I said giving him the girl "anytime" he said I went back to Bryan I was thinking Randy just gave me the best kiss of my life....

(Randy's POV)
I don't know what came over me by kissing her but I liked it the thing I'm confused about is why didn't she pushed away??? I went back to my dressing room thinking about it "Randy you got a press conference to do" a producer said

"I'll be out in a minute" I spoke as I got out I spotted brie talking to her sister as brie saw me I gave her a wink and left...

-------------------------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS HOW'S DO YOU LIKE MY NEW BOOK ?!?!? PRETTY CRAZY I WENT FROM WRITING A NENA BOOK TO WRITING A BRANDY BOOK LOL ...

COMMENT AND VOTE :)