ROAD TRIP❤❤

(Bries POV)
I laid there with Randy naked in bed playing with his chest we stayed silent for a moment until he broke it "hey can I ask you something?" He asked "anything" I said as I looked into his eyes...

"Umm would you like to meet my um family" he said with tremble in his voice "wow I..I would love to" I said "when?" I asked "Thursday since I have Thursday through Sunday off" he said "wow thats amazing " I said...

Until something crossed my mind "but what about Bryan?" I asked "what about him" he said "he'll be very upset of he knows about this trip or even worst about us" I said as I buried my face into his chest....

"Lie to him saying you have um I don't know ooh a girls trip " he said even though I hate lying to Bryan Randy had the idea "that's a great idea" I said "your the best" I added ..

"So I been told " he said as he smirked at me I gave him a playful slap on his chest ..

*days later with bryan*
Ok Brianna its now or never I walked in on Bryan as he was laying in bed watching tv I laid right next to him he pulled me close to him I was getting chills down my spine I cleared my throat "um Bryan I won't be here for 4 days" I said...

"And why is that??" He asked "girls trip" I said "oh ok then have fun then"he said

Wow that was easy this is gonna be fun..

* the day of the road trip*
"You got everything?" Randy asked "yeah everything" I said with a smile on my face we went to his car he put everything inside of his trunk...

He opened the door for me and closed it he went to his side and we drove off holding hands it was fun for a few hours until I was falling half asleep..

But Randy kept me awake with his fingers running through my thighs "Randy" I giggled "that's it can't take it anymore" he said he drove somewhere far where no one could see us..

He unbuckled his seat belt and his belt revealing half his d*ck I took off my seat belt randy placed a condom on I got on his lap "f*ck f*ck f*ck " I moaned repeatedly randy went hard and fast I was holding a strong grip on his neck...

"Faster faster" I yelled he did he was moving my hips up and down non stop I moaned loud me and randy made eye connection and our lips crashed towards each other....

Kissing with passion Randy suddenly began to move slow and began to go deep I buried my face into his neck placing small kisses ...

Suddenly randy was going so hard and so fast he made the car move moments after he lifted up half my shirt and started placing kisses down to my stomach ...

After that incredible moment we stopped and drove off again "are you nervous?" He asked "a little" I said "dont worry they won't bite" he said "they better not" I said "because your mine to touch" he said giving me a smirk I smiled while I bit my lip after hours of driving we finally made it...

He opened the door for me we both grabbed hands and walked towards his parents house he knocked on the door someone opened it "awwww Randall its so nice to see you again " this elderly lady said who must be in her 60s ....

"Its nice to see you too mom" he said as he hugged her tight after that moment randy Introduce me "mom this is my girlfriend brie "he said "hi you can call Brianna if you want" I said sticking out my hand for a handshake but she gave me a hug as well ...

"Honey close the door your letting bugs in"a manly voice said we entered in quickly suddenly a man came in "son its nice to see you again " he said as he gave randy a big hug "nice to see you too dad" he said "this is my girlfriend brie" he said introducing me..

After we all greeted a little girl came running from the halls "daddy,daddy, daddy!!" she said with excitement

Awww these two adopted a little girl but she went pass Randy's mother and father and ran towards him Randy gave her a big hug my eyes widened ....

"Brie I want you to meet someone whos special to me" he said....

------------------------------------------------------------
OOOOOOH RANDY WHAT ARE YOU HIDING UNDER YOUR SLEEVE BESIDES THOSE TATTOOS LOL ..

COMMENT AND VOTE:)