LOSING HER

(Brie's POV)
After we came back from Randy's home town he hasn't been the same since his old flame wants full custody of Alanna , I was backstage alone with my phone..

I kept scrolling through social media until I saw a shadow in front of me I looked up it was randy "hey" he softly said "hi" I said randy gave me a passionate kiss he held me by the waist..

"How have you been?" I asked him
I saw fear in his eyes "like shit" he said "randy you will get Alanna we'll get Alanna back and we'll raise her" I said that's when he started to tear up ..

I wiped them away "hey hey don't worry randy" I said softly he hugged me as he softly sobbed I stroke his head as he buried his face into my neck...

"Come on let's go into your dressing room" I said he nodded I followed him I sat in couch with him "she never cared about Alanna why would she care now" he said...

It was silence after that until he broke it up "um brie there's something I need to tell you" he said "what is it?" I asked "um Samantha called me" he said I was shocked ''what happened what did she say"I said....

"Um I actually I agreed on this" he said I was confused "what do you mean confused randy what is going on??" I asked "I agreed to raise Alanna with her" he said I felt betrayed...

"WHAT?!?" I said "I'm sorry" he said "save your sorry Randy you know you just realized that everything we talked about raising Alanna is officially trash" I said...

"What am I supposed to do brie I dont wanna loose her" he said "I get it randy you didn't loose her randy" I said..

"You lost me" I added "brie no no dont say that" he said "hope you have a great with your new family" I said "brie please don't I..I dont wanna loose you!!" He said sobbing ...

"Goodbye Randall" I softly said that's when I left in tears..

(Randy's POV)
I was sobbing I never wanted to end it like this I buried my face into my hands I began to vandalize everything   I even punched a wall leaving a hole that freaking addict ruin this I was angry suddenly my phone rang ...

"What do you want" I said angrily "did you broke up with her" Samantha said "yes I did you'll pay for  this you stupid bitch" I said angrily  that's when she hanged up I left the room and went to the catering..

That's when I spotted brie with Bryan ,Nicole, and john I sat right next to john brie avoided contact with me "so john how have you been" brie asked "I've been good your sister has been making me happy" he said ...

"Aww john" she said as she gave him a kiss him I knew she was disgusted by that that's when brie got up "excuse me I gotta take this" she said and left moments later I followed...

After talking on the phone she flinched "what do you want" she said angrily "I want you back" I said "thats too late randy you betrayed me I guess our relationship meant nothing to you " she said "Brianna it did meant meant something to me" I said..

"Randy just stay away with from me " she softly said "but brie--" I was cut off "just stay away from me " she said "it's better for the both of us" she added I stayed silent..

She walked away from me "I never wanted to ended like this randy " she said and left..

That was last time I spoke to her....
------------------------------------------------------------
WHY DO THE EXS ALWAYS RUIN A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP DAMMIT LOL THAT WAS UNEXPECTED LOL

COMMENT AND VOTE :)