MORE THAN DISTANCE....

(Brie's POV)
Nothing has been the same lately like having this life with out randy is very hard and emotional I was at the arena at raw my sister Nicole was by my side...

Ever since I told her about me and randy she's been taking care of me like even she noticed about me and Bryan are not working out...

I was in catering all puffy and teary I lied about me having allergies since people are asking me what's wrong I'm just in pain mostly I feel lonely Bryan isn't here he's at home resting from an injury he suffered at an event..

I was in my own thoughts until I saw John with randy I couldn't bare seeing him but Nicole gave me the eyes telling me to stay I tried not to make contact with him..

Until john did something very very stupid "so randy I heard your back with Samantha" he said "umm yeah I..I decided to give her a second Chance" he said...

I just got up "hope she's fuxking worth it" I said And left somewhere in the arena where no one would go and I just cried and cried..

"I never wanted this Brianna" Randy said "it doesn't matter randy this isn't about us anymore this is about you taking care of Alanna" I said he walked up to me "this isn't about Alanna this is about us , brie I can't stand being apart from you I hate seeing you shattered" he said as his thumb was placed on my cheek...

"But Samantha--" he cut me off "who gives a f#ck about her brie can't you see I want you and only you" he said I just shrugged "to be honest Randy was there even an us?" I asked...

"Yes brie I still believe there is an us" he said "I'm just hurt randy" I said tearing up he wiped my tears away our eyes connected he our face met he grabbed my face and our lips touched and that's when we couldn't let go..

I was so in love with his lips we removed our lips so we can catch our breath "cmon let's go somewhere private" he said I nodded he grabbed my hand and took me his bus ...

He grabbed me by the waist and began to kissed me I sat on top on him he went inside my gear and grasply grabbed my ass he got out a condom and took out his d*ck ....

"Ride me" he said "what ?" I asked "ride me" he said I slowly entered his d*ck inside moaning suddenly he was moving upward causing me to bite and scratch him...

"F*ck!!!" I moaned out loud he went inside my boobs and began to bite "f*ck I missed this" I said while moaning I immediately became extremely wet I began to leak I got off of Randy...

"F#ck randy give me a towel or something" I said breathing heavily "i got a better idea" he said he bent down pushing me up against the wall and he began to lick my wet throbbing v@gina ...

"Ahhhhh" I moaned he pressed his thumbs up against my thighs "you b@stard " I moaned ...

"So I've been told" he smirked at me after cleaning me up he dragged me to sit on his lap "Randy I fixing missed you so much I intoxicate myself" I said ..

"Shhh its ok baby I'm here" he said we locked lips I missed his lips he went from my lips to my neck... "Randy" I moaned repeatedly he began to suck my neck I didn't fight it I didn't care if I was gonna have a hickie ...

I left bite marks everywhere on him I couldn't contain myself ...

We took a break randy went to the restroom...

Suddenly his phone beeped it was from samantha...

"So what day do we get married?" I was having mixed emotions just as he came out I was in tears "babe what's wrong?" He asked "F#CK YOU YOUR MARRYING SAMANTHA!?!? HOW COULD YOU??!!"I sobbed "I ..--" I cut him off "you ruined my completely I hate your f#cking guts" I said "hope your honeymoon goes well" I said I left the bus feeling emotional...

Randy is officially out of my life...
_________________________________________
THE END... JK JK IM ACTUALLY WRITING THIS FOR SOMEONE AND SHE WILL KILL ME IF I ENDED IT WAY TO SOON ....

WILL BRANDY EVER SURVIVE!?!?

COMMENT AND VOTE:)