DONT DIE ON ME..

(Randy's POV)
Just as I got up I heard gun shots I turned around immediately brie turned around to look at me then down to her stomach and fell holding her stomach I ran towards her "NO NO NO BABY YOUR GONNA BE ALRIGHT"I said crying ...

She struggled talking "r..r..r..andy'' she said "baby please dont talk SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!"I said I ripped my shirt and cover the blood on her stomach "Alanna get in car"I said as she did I carried brie into the back seat and laid her down...

At this point it was now or never I drove really fast even past the stoplights "brie stay with me baby don't fall asleep" I said but I heard silence I made it to the hospital just in time I got out of the car and carried her to one of the doctors I was shaking...

(No ones POV)
They carried brie into an operating room cut her clothes off just as they saw her stomach "doc she lost a lot of blood I dont think she's gonna make it"one of the nurses said "let's just try"the doctor said  they did surgery on her stomach and took out the bullet but they had trouble trying to keep her alive..

"Clear" the doctor said as he used the electrical pump (sorry I dont know what's it called) they tried to save Brianna's heart "1..2..3 clear!!" The doctor said again ... "Dont die on us miss" the nurse said ...

(Brie's POV)
I woke up on wearing all white "Brianna "said a familiar voice I turned around to see who it was it was no other than my pop pop
"POP POP!!"I yelled with excitement I ran to him and gave him a hug and he hugged back oh god I miss his hugs...

"Pop pop where am I ?" I asked he sighed "your dying" he said "what?" I asked in shocked "you lost a lot of blood " he said "it doesn't matter no more I'm here with you" I said he looked at me with disappointment in his eyes "what about your sister, your brother, your mother,..... What about randy?" He asked....

I suddenly heard a distant but a faintly flat line "Brianna your not ready yet you need to go now"he said "but how pop pop how?!"I asked in tears "follow the bright light but you dont have much time" he said...

I nodded I was about to run until I turned my back and hugged him one last time "I'll see you soon" he said with a warm smile I teared up pop pop kissed my fore head ...

I ran and ran and ran but the closer I got to the light the more it was dying down my heart was beating rapidly fast "it now or never " I said as my voice echoed *flatline ^^----*

________________________________________

Did Brianna ever make it!?!?!?
Comment and vote:)