GOING DEEPER...❤

(Bries POV)
Its been weeks since that date but I feel like I'm falling for randy he treats me differently than Bryan I just feel bad that I'm secretly betraying Bryan I..I just dont love him no more...

I was walking around the arena by myself while Nicole was with john yes my sister Nikki is dating the one and only john cena I tried to talking to her that John won't give her marriage and kids since he's been divorce but my sister is stubborn ...

I was looking through my phone as I felt two big muscular arms filled with tattoos as he buried his face into my neck as he began to nibble in my neck..

"Hey randy" I said as I tried so hard not to moan "hello beautiful" he said as he released me he went in front of me "are you doing anything today after the show??" He asked "sadly yes" I said as I looked down while our fingers intertwine ...

"Randy can I ask you something?" I asked "of course" he said "what would you think of being a couple ?" I asked he stood silent until he spoke "do you want to??" He asked ..

"I..I..I. Do I'm starting to loose feelings for Bryan" I said Randy grabbed my face and kissed me passionately "are you willing to break up with Bryan?" He asked that's when It hit me "randy not yet I mean he's on cloud nine right now and me breaking up with him will shatter him" I said ..

That's when Randy stood silent "Brianna this is about us not Bryan" he said "I know I know I will break up with him soon I'll promise you that" I said "soon seems forever Brianna" he softly spoke "Randy its harder for me than to you" I said ....

"What dont you understand that I want to be with you but instead your worried about..about goat face over here!!" He began to raise his voice I had enough of him I slapped him...

"Dont you dare talk to him like that !!" I said firmly "you know what Randy I think we need a break you need time for self"I added I began to walk away from him as tears came out of my eyes...

(Randy's POV)
Randall you fucked up completely as brie left I left the other direction and went to my dressing room I began to throw everything inside no.. No this can't be happening I NEED HER...

-------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR WRITING THIS CHAPTER SHORT .. BUT OOOOOOH BRANDY HAD THEIR FIRST ARGUMENT...

COMMENT AND VOTE :) PLZ THXS