DARK LOVE...❤

(Brie's POV)
We made it to his hotel room his room was a big bigger than me and bryan will ever get how come I dont feel bad I mean im cheating on the man who I been dating for 4 years ..

Randy slammed me up against the wall making me drop my luggage we stared into each other's eyes but I couldn't wait I crashed my lips into his he took off my flannel and black tank top , he unzipped my pants leaving with my bra and panties..

He gently pushed me into bed my eyes widen when he began to undress himself as he did he playfully stroke his d*ck he went into his bag and grabbed a condom and placed it on..

He came towards me placing my leg up against his waist he slowly removed my panties with his teeth he slowly entered his d*ck up inside my v@gina making me extremely wet he slow then fast "aah..ahhhhhh" I moaned...

"Tell me you this" he softly spoke "I fucking want this !!!!" I said he got closer to me and kissed me so hard his tongue was in my throat "ahhh" I softly moaned he was going fast he was shaking the bed his grinding skills were heart melting...

He trapped my legs with his manly thighs I really did needed this as his d*ck was up my v@gina he began to kiss my body giving me chills, making moan ..

"Fuck..FUCCCKK" I moaned

He used all his strength making me go on top of him he made control half the s3x he made my insides explode I don't know what came over me but I began to bite his neck and upper body "you needed this" he moaned...

He flipped me back where we started he instantly removed his condom and began to lick my wet v@gina I began to stroke his head his licking skills were unbelievable he went in deep making me moan ...

He stopped , he made me turn around I covered my mouth with my bare hand "ahhh...ahhhhh...ahhhhh" I moaned he was biting and licking my ass "randy your so bad" I moaned ...

He responded with slapping my ass leaving a hand print on my left buttcheek ...

He moved my waist just to put his tongue deep inside my ass we stopped leaving me all sweaty and sticky..

maybe keeping this from bryan isn't a bad idea...

------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY IF I SCARRED YOU FOR LIFE HOWS THE CHAPTER

PLZZZ PLZZZ COMMENT AND VOTE :)