ALANNA❤❤

(Brianna's POV)
I was shocked I didn't know what to say or do "daddy she's a pretty lady" Alanna said as she giggled "oh yes she is a pretty lady" he said as he smirked at me I began to blush...

"Hi my name is alanna" she said "hi sweetie my name is Brianna but you can call me brie" I said she began to blush suddenly my phone rang it was Nicole "I'm truly sorry but I need to take this" I said as I excused my self..

After talking to my sister I was looking at the animals since they live in a ranch or barn or whatever you want to call it I began to take deep breaths suddenly I felt two muscular arms full with tattoos ...

I looked up me and randy made eye connection he leaned over and kissed me "so you have a daughter" I said suddenly "I'm sorry I didn't tell you" he said "randy this is something big" I said  he stood silent "so does this mean you were married before or you dated someone?" I asked...

"I married my high school sweetheart we were both very young like in our early twenties and after a few weeks later she told me we gonna have a baby" he said "Alanna" I said "yeah , when I was like 25 things went down hill she began to be a drug addict ..." He said...

"And I didn't want Alanna going through that seeing her mom all high and intoxicated so I took her with me" he added "randy I'm so sorry" I said "its ok , after leaving her me and Alanna went to my parents house I tried my best putting food on the table for her" he said...

"When I heard about wwe and how much they pay I had to take the opportunity I wanted what's best for my child" he said "aww Randy" I said all I can do was kiss him and hug him..

That's when it hit me "randy I know I just met her and all and I was wondering maybe after I break up with Bryan maybe I can help raise Alanna with you if you want" I said..

"You would do that for..for me?" He asked "of course I always dreamed of being a mother" I said he smiled he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me passionately "thank you so much" he said I smiled "can you take me back so I can meet her again" I said...

"Its my pleasure" he said as he smiled at me he we held hands as we went inside I saw Alanna playing with her toys as soon as she saw me again she hugged me ...

"Wanna see my room!?!" She said with excitement I looked at Randy he smiled at me and nodded "sure sweetie" I said she grabbed my hand and took me to her room she had that same smile like randy and same eyes ..

I played and laughed with her all day as randy watched..

(Randy's POV)
I looked at alanna and brie they were having so much fun , I think brie looking out for her meant so much to me..

I think brie would make an amazing mother especially towards alanna...

------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE HONEST I THINK BRIE WOULD MAKE A GREAT MOM LOL ..

I JUST WANTED SAY HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVEN THO ITS NOT TILL TOMORROW BUT BE SAFE ..

COMMENT AND VOTE... :)