LIFE SAVER

(Bries POV)
I was nervous this was way out of line from like me and Randy are gonna save Alanna from a drug addict like hello!?! She might have dangerous friends I wasn't mentally nor physically prepare randy knocked on my hotel door repeatedly uncontrollably...

Just as I opened the door he was crying and was filled with anger "randy what's wrong?!!"I asked "that bitch is hurting my little girl!!!"he said crying he showed me a pic of Alanna she had a black eye and bruises on her arm...

"I thought she wanted to raise her!?" I said "that's what I thought but then she said at one point when were young she said Alanna was a mistake she just wanted me" he said I was shocked and disgusted at Samantha..

"Randy let's just get Alanna and leave" I said "brie she's dangerous you don't know what's she capable of" he said "I don't care Randy I can't stand seeing you like this and Alanna getting beaten brutally" I said he sighed and punched a wall...

"Fine let's go" he said he grabbed my hand and took me to his car good thing we were at his hometown it was a long drive but it was worth it we finally arrived "ok brie just stay in the car if you hear any loud noises or arguing just stay in the car "he said firmly and I nodded....

My heart was beating rapidly I was nervous suddenly the front door was tackled down by Randy and this built up guy he was on top of randy brutally getting beat up I couldn't Handle it I got out "HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE"I yelled "what did you say bixch" he said as he took out his gun and pointed it at me I raised my hands up..

I was paralyzed suddenly Randy tackled him down I left my thoughts and went inside the house it had a awful smell I went to every room trying to find Alanna just as I went into a room Alanna was tied up to her bed "I want my daddy" she said sobbing uncontrollably...

"Shhh you'll see daddy let me help you" I said just as went towards Alanna I heard a gun cocked "I wouldn't do that if I were you" some one said I raised both my hands up and turned around seeing that Samantha was pointing the gun at me...

"So your the pretty lady that my daughter was talking about" she said "you dont seem pretty" she added "talk about yourself"I said "what did you say bitxh !?" She said

It was now or never so I tackled her to the ground  and to the gun away from her and pointed it at her but she stood in the ground I guess tackling her knocked her out I went to Alanna and untied her I carried her out side I saw randy helpless I put Alanna down I grabbed a rock and knocked out the guy "RANDY!?"I said I helped him up ...

I was about to grabbed Alanna when Samantha was about to shoot Alanna I pushed Alanna suddenly *gunshots fired* I looked down to my stomach and I saw blood coming out..
_________________________________________
IS THE END FOR BRANDY !?!
COMMENT AND VOTE:)