A "NEW FAMILY"...

(Randy's POV)
It was hopeless getting Brianna back she wanted to be with me and help raise Alanna but its too late Samantha got control over me and Alanna why would she care now ..

"Daddy where is the pretty lady" Alanna said "princess the pretty is very busy" I said I tried to hold back my tears "you can do this Randy" I said in my mind..

Just as we arrived to our old house it was a complete wreck I saw Samantha and some guy smoking I was disgusted "daddy that's a scary lady" Alanna said "I know the lady is super scary" I said and I was right Samantha got super skinny..

Just as I pulled over Samantha notice right away I got out of the car she ran up to me and kissed me but I pushed her away "what the fuck don't you dare put your hands on mr or your sick lips on me as well!!" I said..

"Oh shut it randy you know you miss this" Samantha said "fuck you I'm only here to raise Alanna with you you piece of shit" I said practically spitting on her face ...

Suddenly Alanna came out "Alanna baby mommy missed you so much" Samantha said as she walked towards her Alanna walked back away from her mother she fell back causing her to cry "haven't you caused enough problems!!" I yelled as I carried alanna...

"We're going Inside go have fun smoking" I said I walked pass her shutting the front door the place was a mess it smelled too ..

"Daddy I wanna go home" Alanna said sniffling "baby this is your new home sadly" I said alanna just rested her head on to my shoulder I looked around the house every room I went to was disgusting it smelled like weed as well I wish I was with brie it hurts not being with her ....

I went to Alanna's room that was the only room that didn't smell nor it wasn't a mess I put her down so she can play with her toys I sat down watching her...

Why did it have to end this way ..wait she said both of us have to raise her so that means this is my house too "I'll be back sweetie" I said "ok daddy" Alanna said I got up went out side "what do you want old man" this teen said "I want you to get the hell out of my property that's what I want!!!! " I yelled directly at him..

He got up and ran "what the hell is your problem?!" Samantha said
"You said you raise Alanna right?" I said "yeah" she said "get your fuxking shit together and stop being a drug addict!" I Yelled at her I took the bag of weed and threw it in the lake....

"What the hell Randy!!!" Samantha yelled "get your shit together Samantha " I said firmly "we're gonna raise Alanna right and your not gonna slack you hear me!!!"I yelled at her...

She spat in my face "Fuck you I dont take orders from no one" she said as she was about to walk away I grabbed her arm firmly "you will from me I dont wanna Alanna to see her mother as a fxcking crack head " I said firmly she stood silent...

She loosened her arm and walked away....

I will do something about this I'm gonna keep Alanna away from I'm gonna win custody of Alanna without samantha knowing..

And I will be back with brie...

_________________________________________
SOUNDS LIKE RANDY HAS A PLAN WILL BRANDY EVER BE BACK TOGETHER!?!?

COMMENT AND VOTE:)