FROM HATE TO LOVE...❤

(Randy's POV)
Its been two weeks since brie hasn't talk to me I can't take it anymore I can't bare this silent treatment I was in the catering with john "so how are you and Nicole?" I asked "ok I guess we had another argument about marriage and kids" john said as he looked down into his food....

As John and I were talking brie walked in with Nicole she couldn't bare to make contact with me I hated this I want her John wasn't paying attention either he was staring at Nicole..

They sat close to us I over heard them talking "so hows Bryan?" Nicole asked "not good he has a injury meaning he's out for two weeks" she said sounding sad..

"Its ok brie he'll make it through " nicole said "I hope so" she said with a sigh john got up and walked towards them "nicole can I talk to you?" He asked "I'll leave I need to make a call to Bryan" she said as she got up and left...

I followed...

(Brianna's POV)
Of course john is taking away my sister as usual I walked out of there immediately I lied to nicole about the whole making the phone call to Bryan I was looking through my phone until I saw a shadow ... It was him..

He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to his dressing room "what is it randy let me out of here" I said "no I can't stand not being around you I miss you Brianna" he said "I miss you too but you went out of line" I said "I'm sorry Brianna its just when your with him you seem happy" he said looking down ...

I walked towards him grabbing his face and kissing him passionately he put his hands on my waist we stopped and catch our breath "promise me we will never like that ever again" I said softly "I promise" he said "now kiss me again you fool" I said "with pleasure" he said...

He leaned in and kissed me even more he went inside my wrestling shorts and grabbed my ass making me squeal he took out his d*ck as he was still kissing me he was making a lot of noise in his drawers just to take out a condom ...

As he found one he placed it on "turn around " he said I followed his instructions he made me bent over he slowly took of my wrestling gear and he slowly entered his d*ck up my ass he went slow at first but went fast immediately he held onto my waist ...

He pulled me back and forth making me moan "fuxk Randy I missed this" I moaned "trust me babe I miss this too'' he said "ah ah ah ahhhh" I moaned "your moaning is music to my ears" he said he used his force and placed me to the couch my ass was throbbing...

He insert his d*ck into my wet v@gina he began to grind "faster randy faster" I moaned "whatever you want baby" he said he went faster making both of us moan "ahh yes ahh f*ck f*ck F*CK!!!!" I moaned out loud...

"You like that dont you" he said "every part of it" I said breathing heavily "kiss me you fool" he said I grabbed his neck and got him closer to me and kissed him with all force I suddenly pushed him away randy looked at me confused "quit having all the fun" I said "what do you mean?" He asked...

"Take your d*ck off me " I said he looked at me confused "um ok" he said and he did "sit down" I said "ok" he responded I got up and went to my knees I took off the rubber and began to job him shifting it up and down making him moan "f*ckkk" he moaned....

I began to job faster and faster until I saw spunk here we go Brianna it's now or never I shut both of my eyes opened my mouth and shoved it I began to swallow "your full of surprises" he said....

I felt Randy's hand on my head softly pressing my head towards his d*ck I began to gag a little his hips went up pressing it forward "f*ck your making wet babe"he moaned I stopped lifted up his d*ck and began to suck his testicals he softly moaned I did it for 14 minutes until he told me to stop ....

I sat on his lap and kissed him passionately "promise you'll never leave me" I said our foreheads touch

"I promise" he said as he gave me a peck on the lips ...

"I love you" I said......

-------------------------------------------------------------
WOW THAT WENT FROM 0 TO 100 REAL QUICK LOL I TOLD YOU ITS GONNA GET DESCRIPTIVE IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT YOU CAN STOP READING...

ANYWAYS SORRY FOR NOT WRITING THIS BOOK BEEN BUSY WITH LIFE AND THE NENA BOOK

COMMENT AND VOTE PLZZ THXS