WHAT YOUR GETTING INTO❤❤

(Randy's POV)
I stood there watching the most beautiful girl sleeping on my chest all she wants a passionate sex obviously she loves Bryan I don't want to ruin it but to be honest I think me and her would make a fantastic couple I could give her the world...

I played with her hair until she woke up staring at me with those brown eyes of hers I just wanted to kiss those gorgeous lips of hers ..

"How are you feeling?" I asked "sore but I'll get used to it" she said that's the thing though I don't want her to get used to it "let's get you cleaned up" I softly said I got up her eyes widen as she saw my ass ..

I reached out my hand towards hers she took it I lead her towards the shower she looked herself into the mirror realizing I left hickies on her neck and lower stomach as the water got warmed enough she went inside I followed...

I grabbed her by the waist as she groaned "I'm sorry" I said "for??" She asked "for leaving you.... Marks" I said "don't worry I got myself into this.. I'm glad I got myself into this'' she said that's when I gently pushed her up against the wall..

"Brianna you don't what your getting into" I said "I wanna learn" she said "you don't understand I get im dangerous" I said "I love danger" she said "je veux danger" she said sexually ...(I want danger)

I couldn't contain myself I got so excited my d*ck got excited as well brianna pushed back softly grabbed my d*ck and began to jobbed "fuck" I moaned she began to go fast I couldn't breathe ..

"Shit.." I moaned I did the unthinkable I softly grabbed her by the hair and kissed her she continue to job so fast and so hard that spunk started to come out ...

"Why won't you be mine" I moaned "tu es à moi secrètement" she spoke ..
(You are mine secretly)

After she jobbed me she began rub her self with soap I began to help her ...

Suddenly she began to rub my thighs with that bar of soap giving me chills down my back "remember that this is between you and me" she said..

"I know" I said..

After our little sexual moment in the shower she got ready and left ...

"I love you Brianna" I said..

-------------------------------------------------------------
OOOOOH RANDY IS CATCHING FEELINGS!!!!!
COMMENT AND VOTE:)