RECKLESS

(Brie's POV)
I was in my hotel room crying, sobbing, drinking my sorrows away
I looked at the cripple picture me and Randy  and I looked at what he wrote on the back "your my one and only nothing can tear us apart and I mean nothing love youbut something did tear us apart ....

I took a big gulp from my wine and looked at my reflection I was disgusted at myself, I was ashamed, I..I was worthless I wasted my time to a man I thought I loved but he chose his old flame and start a family with her...

The stuff we talked about ... About raising Alanna together was nothing but an imagination I was mixed with emotions angry,sad,depress I..I couldn't handle it I threw the glass up against the wall it shattered just like my heart did...

I couldn't control myself I began to vandalize the hotel room I was in leaving it a mess I walked out of the room going out side walking around central park since we were in new York I sat on the bench looking out at the water I was cold I saw my breathe I couldn't handle being in the same world as him...

My eyes were puffy and watery I began to throw rocks in the water letting out my anger I was hurt I..I was abandoned by him yeah I got Bryan but I'm not happy with him its like we grew distance ...

I was in my own thoughts looking backs at the times I was with randy he made me happy I..I just wanna know where did it all went wrong..

That's what frustrates me the most I couldn't find the answer I..I just wanted to die "brie" someone echoed my name I got up went to the other side of the handle I was about to jump drowning my sorrow ness *1....2....3* but I got pulled backed and dragged down to the cement floor ...

I was back to reality "BRIE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU CRAZY!?!?!" Nicole yelling in my face I started to sob "what the hell is wrong with you!?" She asked ignored the question and continue to sob hard "It hurts so much" I said crying ....

"What hurts?" She asked confusedly "break ups" I said sobbing "Bryan broke up with you?!?" She asked shockingly "no" I said softly as I continued to sob "r..randy" I said stuttering as I sobbed hard ...

"LEAVE ME TO DIE NICOLE!" I said sobbing "no I don't wanna loose you" she said tearing up "I DONT DESERVE TO LIVE DAMMIT"I said sobbing "STOP ACTING CRAZY BRIANNA I NEED YOU I WILL ALWAYS NEED YOU EVEN IF WE ARE MILES APART!!"Nicole said starting to cry she hugged me tight....

We walked back to the hotel Nicole saw that I destroyed my room so I packed my things and spent the night in her room we both laid in bed as she softly stroke my hair ...

Minutes after I fell asleep ..

(Brie's dream)
I was in a couch had dozens of mysterious tapes I put one inside this VCR as I did I watched it realizing it was my memories with randy like it was like in this old school black and white color of him smiling and laughing with no sound....

It made me cry more I couldn't control myself I kept watching more and more non stop all those fun times where gone..

Suddenly I felt the room shaking getting destroyed "no NO!!!!" I screamed ...
(Brie's dream ended)
I woke up breathing rapidly....

Brianna this is the part where you leave him for good.....
-------------------------------------------------------------
IS BRIANNA MAKING THE RIGHT DECISION!?!?!?????..

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!