Hollywood Undead~Charlie & Randi

**Note: this wasn't requested I just really wanted to write this one:) hope you like it!

Randi sat patiently in the doctor's office for the results to come back. Her palms glistened with a layer of sweat, her heart beat so loud that she could swear that it could be heard all the way out in the waiting room.
"Calm down Ran, everything's going to be okay." She told herself calmly, a soft knock sounded on the door and soon Vanessa poked her head in. A smile spread across Randi's face when she saw her friend.
Vanessa slid in through the door and closed it gently behind her, "Anything?" She asked taking a seat in one of the plastic chairs. Randi shook her head no.
"Don't worry, you'll be fine." V said taking Randi's hand in her own.
"How can you be so sure?" She asked skeptically, Vanessa sighed.
"I just am okay? Just relax and try to breathe."
Randi nodded her head slowly and leaned back against the chair.

Twenty minutes later a short chubby, middle aged woman walked in with a clipboard perched under her arm. She smiled sweetly at both Randi and Vanessa before taking a seat.
"So miss Terrell I have some good news about your test results." She said pulling out some papers. "The first two urinary tests that we ran came back negative but when we ran a blood test it did reveal that my suspicion was correct."
Randi felt her heart race even faster as she waited for the doctor to quit playing games with her and tell her what was wrong. She glanced over at Vanessa who now held onto both of Randi's hands. She too look annoyed with the doctor.
"So what's wrong with me?" Randi asked quietly.
The doctor chuckled lightly and handed Randi a few papers. "Nothing's wrong with you dear; congratulations Miss Penzter you are pregnant."
"I'm what?" Randi asked in shock and disbelief. How could that be possible? Her and Jordon weren't trying to have a baby anymore, they had given up right around the time that the guys had went on tour with Avenged Sevenfold. Now that she thought about it that was years ago. She shook her head and tried to focus on the fact that was indeed pregnant.
How could I have missed the signs? They are all there... The morning sickness, the need to always go to the bathroom... Shit. How am I going to tell Jordon?!
Quickly she became overwhelmed with panic and worry. All sorts of scenarios played through her mind, all of them ending pretty badly.
"Hey, Ran. It's gonna be okay. You're just pregnant." She said with a huge smile plastered on her face.
Randi knew that Vanessa would be happy about this news being as her and Jorel have been trying for a baby recently, but Randi just couldn't see this as something good when they had given up so many years ago. And now wasn't a good time for this, the guys were still on tour and tomorrow they head off to Massachusetts for another concert. Plus there's also the fact that Katrina and Danny have been having some issues lately with Danny's ex girlfriend, Theresa, causing problems for not only them but the whole band.
Oh this is not going to end well, she thought as she walked with Vanessa out of the office towards the rental car that they had picked up before coming here.

"Hollywood Undead, ten minutes." One of the stage managers called onto the bus then ran back to the back of Webster Hall. The guys all high fived each other as they went in search for their masks, booze, or in Dylan's case, more weed.
Randi laid silently in the bunk that she shared with Jordon as she watched they guys get ready for tonight's concert. Even Vanessa, Katrina, and Anna were running around trying to help get the guys ready. Vanessa and Jorel kind of have this nightly thing where she puts his mask on for him then he kisses her, as best he can, through the mask. Honestly it's adorable and they're in love, but even with their little display of affection all Randi could think about was how she was going to tell her husband the big news.
"Hey," speak of the devil. "Aren't you coming?" Jordon asked from behind his bandanna. She could tell that he was smiling at her so she got up and hugged him quickly before being dragged off the bus by Katrina.

Jordon watched Randi suspiciously as she left with the rest of the girls. Something wasn't right with his wife, and it hurt him to know that she wasn't telling him.
"Hey guys, do you think that Randi is hiding something from me?" He asked nervously.
The guys all stopped what they were doing to think back on the day's events.
"Well she did just disappear with Vanessa earlier and didn't get back until two hours ago." Jorel said hesitantly.
Matt nodded his head, "She did look pretty nervous too." He added quickly then made a dash for the front lounge in fear of getting smacked on his head again.
Jordon sighed and pulled on his glasses and Snapback then headed to the venue.

The whole time that they performed Jordon couldn't let go of the fact that Ran could be hiding something important from him. Even when he would glance over at her she still had this weird expression on her face. Every now and then he would see Vanessa or Katrina trying to comfort her in a way. When it came time to run off stage and take their masks off Jordon noticed that Randi was nowhere to be seen. He looked all over back stage until he had to back out and finish the concert.
"Hey, Vanessa where did Randi go?" He asked quickly.
She just shrugged and pointed towards the in house bar, "Probably went with Anna and Katrina." She yelled over George yelling into his mic.

By the time that the concert and the fan meet and greet was over he was beyond exhausted and couldn't wait to go to bed. But when he got to the bunk he saw Randi sitting up with an envelope held in her hands. His brow furrowed as he slid into the bunk next to her.
"Babe what's going on with you tonight?" He asked her quietly in case the guys were still up or nearby.
Randi twirled the envelope in her hands debating if she should tell him herself or just give him the test results. Of course if she told him herself then she probably wouldn't look so cowardly, but then again she did kind of feel like a coward on the inside. She just couldn't seem to bring herself to tell the man that she loves that she's pregnant with his baby after years and years of trying and then giving up. All she wanted was to have her own little family with him, so why can't she just tell him already?!
"Ran whatever it is I'm here for you okay? Please just trust me.." His voice trailed off, her heart and chest caved under the utter sadness that weighed down his voice.
She took a deep breath and handed him the test results. "Jordon, I-I'm... I'm pregnant." She let out the breath that she had been holding and relaxed into the pillows. She watched as Jordon read and re-read the paper, hoping that he would be happy.
"Randi... This is... This is amazing!" He exclaimed and pulled her close to his chest. His arms tightened around her small frame and his lips left trails of soft kisses down her face and neck.
He pulled away from her to smile and kiss her stomach. After all these years of them try to have a baby his dream of being a father was finally coming true. Even though he's considered the"party boy" of the band, Jordon's wanted nothing more than to have his own little family with the love of his life. Now he could finally have that with her. A huge grin covered his face as he continued to hold Randi and go over baby names that he's had planned out for the last three years.