Hollywood Undead~Charlie Scene

This was requested by CharlieScenesShadow hope you enjoy this.

The heavy stench of liquor filled Autumn's nose as she pushed the door open and slid past the bouncer. It was a late Friday night and she planned on having a few drinks with her coworkers before heading home. Around her girls dressed in skin tight clothing, and clung to sleezy men in hopes of scoring drugs, free drinks, or sex. She shook her head at these women and made her way to the bar. Six men already sat there with a few shot glasses in front of them. Behind the bar her old college roommate, Randi Pentzer, mixed up a cocktail. The woman smiled up at Autumn and waved her over. She placed her hand on the bar and hopped over.

"Hey, how was the job hunting?" Randi poured the mixture into a glass and slid it to a petite woman.

Autumn shrugged and pulled out a bottle of Vodka. "Pretty damn good." Randi cocked a brow at her. "Interscope Records hired me on the spot as a touring manager for some band."

"Shut up! No fucking way!" She squealed and threw her arms around her friend. "That's amazing Autumn!"

Behind them one of the men leaned forward and said, "Sounds like someone could use a celebratory drink." He smiled lazily at the women.

Both girls turned around and rolled their eyes at him. "You know it's rude to eavesdrop." Autumn said hotly. The man just shrugged and motioned for Randi to get him another shot.

"Ease up Charles." The male with a three tattooed on his neck laughed and clapped his friend on his back. He turned to Autumn saying, "Sorry about my friend he doesn't know the proper way to ask a beautiful lady, like yourself, on a date."

This made Autumn's cheeks flare up with heat. She had never really been called beautiful before by anyone who wasn't her mother or grandmother. She muttered a thank you then busied herself with helping Randi wash glasses and take orders. Shortly their boss came out of his office to check on all the employees. When he reached the bar he pulled out a small box and handed it to Autumn.

"What's this?"

"Just a little congratulations present from me and the wife." He stated casually. She began to protest but he held his hand up to stop her. A sigh slipped past her lips as she began to open the box. After she removed the colorful tissue paper, a small shot glass rested at the bottom of the box. It had been customized with a bunch of pink and black crystals. On the front it had her initials in black with the rest of the glass being covered in pink crystals.

"Thank you so much Frank." She placed the glass back in the box. He smiled and waved it off like it was nothing. "You're welcome. Now you'll always have something to remind you of this shit hole."

Both Autumn and Randi shook their heads at him. Frank was always making fun of his own bar and calling it a shit hole. Lord only knows why though. Autumn loved working here. Each night was never the same as the last and always kept her entertained.

"Now can we celebrate?" Charles asked. Randi chuckled and poured everyone at the bar another round of shots.

"To Autumn." Randi yelled and raised her glass. Each of the men and Autumn followed her lead. "May the bitch party it up and get hitched in Vegas again."

As she tossed back her shot she choked on the liquor and was sent into a coughing fit. Randi just laughed and patted her back. When she was able to breathe again she burst out laughing. "That was only one time."

"As far as you remember."

"What?!" She cried. The six men laughed at their banter.

---------------