Hollywood Undead~Charlie & Anna

The person that this is for is anna_3_tears :) hopefully you enjoy this little scene hun!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Are you sure that we have enough time?" I asked quietly, Jordon smiled down at me and brought his lips to mine. My lips responded to his almost instantly as he pushed me back against the wall. His hands slid down my thighs and slowly moved closer towards my heat. I leaned up on my toes to bring my lips back to his, he smiled into our kiss and he began to rub circles on my clit through my panties.
"Fuck Anna.." He breathed out, "You're already wet."
I smiled and pulled his body closer to mine. In response he wrapped his arm around my waist and pressed our bodies even closer, his hand slipped inside of the thin fabric and slowly pumped two fingers inside of me. A soft moan escaped through my lips causing him to add another finger and rub my clit harder with his thumb.
"J-Jordon." I moaned his name softly. A tight feeling began to grow in my stomach as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of me. He abruptly stopped and took his hand out causing me to whimper. "What's my name Anna." He whispered against my ear, his lips brushing my skin. Quickly he yanked my panties down and grabbed hard onto my ass. His nails dug deep into my skin making me gasp. "What's my name Anna." He repeated again but this time more roughly.
"Jordan!" I moaned louder.
Suddenly I felt all four of his fingers being shoved inside of me, I let out a small scream. "My other name." He growled through clenched teeth. He began to move his fingers faster and more roughly than the last time. With each move loud screams and moan escaped past my lips.
"Say it Anna..!"
"Ch-Charlie....Sce-Scene!!" I finally managed to yell out around all the screams of pleasure. He smirked and thrusted his fingers in me one last time before removing them. "Turn around." He demanded. I quickly turned around like he had said. It was clear that he liked it a bit too much when I obeyed him. I wonder what it is that he's wanting to-
"Oh my god!" I cried out when he pushed my body down onto the table. I gasped when I felt something much bigger slide it's way into me. A low whimper echoed around me and soon Jordon stopped moving.
"Baby? Anna am I hurting you?" He asked, his voice full of loving concern. I shook my head and told him to continue. "Okay. Just let me know if I am." He said and let me adjust to his size. After a while he began to slowly move. My hands gripped onto the edge of the table the faster he thrusted into me. His hand knotted in my hair tightly and yanked my head back. His lips came down on my exposed neck to kiss, suck, and bite at the soft flesh. Each time his teeth grazed my skin a shiver rolled down my spine.
"B-babe..I-I'm gonna.."
Right before he could I stood up from the table, his hand massaged my breast. He gently guided us down onto a nearby chair. After getting situated I stood up from him, he tilted his head to the side in confusion. "Babe what are doing?" He asked breathlessly. I smirked and got down on my knees and placed myself in between his legs. I grabbed onto his throbbing member and began to pump him as I brought my lips to his head and took him in my mouth. My tongue swirled around his head and shaft as I bobbed up and down.
"Fuck..!" He let out a deep moan and thrusted more of himself into my mouth. I hallowed out my cheeks so that I could take more of him. By this point he was well past precum and I was basically deep throating him. His fingers laced through my hair and held my head still as he pounded deeper. I was surprised that I was able to take his whole length.
"Damn it," he whispered. "Get up."
Once again I obeyed him and removed my lips from his cock. He held his thumb over his head and pushed me back onto the table with the other. Once I was laid down he straddled me and stroked himself until he was about to cum.
"Where do you want it baby?" He asked, his eyes were focused on me. I thought for a minuet then guided him down to my breasts. He raised his brow as he watched me push my boobs together. A loud moan slipped past his lips  when he realized what it was that I wanted him to do.
"You want me to titty fuck you?"
I nodded my head. He smiled and placed his cock in between my boobs and held them around himself. He picked up his pace until he was about to release. He stopped moving and moved his body to where he was hovering over my face. I leaned up and removed his thumb from his head and took almost all of him as he released all of his hot seed.

"Damn baby, we're gonna have to do that again." He chuckled and helped me up so that we could get dressed before everyone started showing up for sound check. I nodded my head and tugged on my jeans then my shirt. When I went to pull on my shoes I felt him slap my ass. I just rolled my eyes and walked with him back out to the bus.

***holy shit! That was one of my first smut one shots(!!!!) how did I do? Decent, okay, should I never do that again?? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear what you guys think.
🌸Brooklyn🌸