Hollywood Undead~Jorel & Sasha

**this oneshot is for IvyVega2014

"Damn it!" Sasha cursed under her breath as she bent down to pick up the stack of CDs that had slipped from her hands. She hoped that none of the cases had gotten damaged. If they had she would be the one to pay for them.

"Oh, here let me help you." A tall male leaned down and began to gather the rest of the CDs. Sasha glanced up at him through her hair and saw that he had numerous tattoos covering his arms and hands, his ears were stretched a lot bigger than hers, and he wore an LA Pride hoodie. She smiled softly and stood up, he handed her the cases then went back to looking at some records.

"Thanks." She mumbled and turned to leave. From behind her she heard a faint "you're welcome" as she walked away.

--------------------------------------

Around six o'clock Sasha had finally got the last customer out of the store and switched off all the lights. She made her final rounds of checking to make sure everything was in order for tomorrows inspection. Finally she closed the door, locked it and made her way back to her dorm room.

The cool California air blew her long brown hair around her face, a few stars were already starting to fill the night sky. Everything was peaceful at this end of the campus mainly because it was closer to the edge of the cliff. Nobody seemed to want to dorm over here for that exact reason, but Sasha loved it.

"Hey." A voice called out to her, she stopped to look around for the source but she found not a single person. "Up here." The voice said again and this time she looked up into the trees. She walked closer and sure enough there was a guy sitting up on the branches.

"How'd you get up there?" She asked. The smiled and pointed at the branches he had used. She brought her eyes back up to look at him but she could only see his chin clearly. He gestured for her to climb up, Sasha shook her head. "I'm not that athletic, I'd fall almost instantly."

"Don't worry, I got you." He said and climbed down a few branches.

Sasha glanced down at her phone then set her things by the trunk. "Alright," she said and reached her hand out to the first branches. "I'm trusting you." He smiled down at her and guided her up. Once she was high enough he grabbed onto her wrists and pulled her up.

"See. I told you that I got you." He said a bit smugly. She swatted his chest then moved to where she could lean on another branch for support.

"Hey, you're that guy from earlier." She said when he pulled his hood off. He smirked and nodded his head. "What're you doing out here? Doesn't your dorm have a curfew?"

"You know you ask a lot of questions."

Her cheeks flushed a bright red, "Sorry."

"Nah it's cool Sherlock." He waved it off and pulled himself up on another branch. She glanced up at him with a questioning look. "What? You haven't told me your name so I gave you a nickname." He shrugged.

"My name is Sasha. And you are?"

"Jorel. Jorel Decker." He said as he climbed around the tree and came to sit down on the same branch as Sasha. "Pretty name by the way."

"Thanks." She smiled and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

The next two hours they spent talking and dropping pine comes on whoever walked by the tree. Every now and then Jorel would have to cover her mouth with his hand so people didn't try and look in the tree for them.

The last person that had walked by was a freshman looking for his dorm. Sasha leaned over and grabbed the pine cone from Jorel and rolled it in sap then dropped it on the kids head; it landed right in the middle of his head causing it to automatically get tangled in his hair. This time neither of them could keep quiet. They both howled with laughter until the boy stormed off.

"That was too fucking funny!" Jorel said around a fit of giggles, Sasha nodded her head. "Oh shit, look what time it is." He said turning his wrist to show her the time on his watch. "We should probably get back before campus security comes looking."

"Yeah probably."

They both stood up from their branches to climb down but there wasn't enough room for both of them. Jorel chuckled and gestured for her to wait, "I'll go first so in case you slip I can catch you."

"Thanks." She said and moved back. He ducked under a couple branches and began to climb down. "Wait a second."

"Hm?"

She stepped down off the branch and came down to where Jorel was, he arched a brow at her. She rolled her eyes and pressed her lips to his, he smiled and kissed her back. When they pulled apart he had a smirk on his face, "What is this Twilight?" She laughed and shook her head at him.

"You're an idiot."

He nodded his head, "Sometimes, but it made you laugh that's all that matters."

———————————

"And that's how me and Jorel met." Sasha smiled and took a sip from her beer. Randi and Theresa laughed at the story.

"So you guys seriously had your first kiss in a tree?" Jordon asked a bit shocked. Randi leaned over and smacked him upside his head, Jordon moaned Randi's name and she quickly sat back down in her chair.

Sasha laughed at them, Jorel wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek softly.

"Ignore him." Jorel said, "That's just how he is."

"I've noticed."