Hollywood Undead~Jorel and Cameron

Cameron laid back in her bunk with her and Jorel's new puppy, Bandit. She wondered countless times how her cat, Riley, would react to the new member of the family. A small smile crept across her face as Bandit pawed at her hand. "You guys will be fine." She told the wiggling puppy and scratched his ear. His tail thumped against the bedding. She laughed and switched to his other eat. Bandit turned his head against her palm then laid down. "Such a good boy." She cooed to him then rubbed his belly.

"Who ya talking to babe?" Jorel asked climbing up into the bunk. He smiled at Cam and kissed her lips lightly. The two were interrupted when Bandit wiggled his way in between them once again and licked Jorel's chin. He frowned down at the puppy and pushed his face away. Cam gasped and swatted Jorel on his arm.

"What?" He asked with a goofy grin.

"Say you're sorry!" She pointed at Bandit.

Jorel arched an eyebrow at his girlfriend, "You can't be serious Cam."

She glared back at him and crossed her arms over her chest.

He looked from Bandit to Cam, trying to figure out if she was trying to be funny or not. "Come on Cam do I really have to?"

"Yes!" She cried and pointed a finger from him to Bandit. "Apologize to him."

He held up his hands in defeat and scooped Bandit up into his arms. His eyes flicked to Cam, she was watching him with a serious expression. He sighed and held the dog up a few feet away from his face, "I'm sorry Bandit." The dog tilted its head to the side then licked Jorel's face happily. He took his shirt and wiped his face free of the slimy fluid.

Cameron giggled and cuddled Bandit close to her. "See that wasn't so bad now was it." She said teasingly. Jorel rolled his eyes then hopped out of the bunk.

"That was disgusting." He mumbled as he closed the curtain.

Cam scoffed then laid back down in the bunk. "JUST REMEMBER WHO GOT HIM FOR ME!" She called to him.

He paused. He almost turned back around, but he didn't want to start an argument right then. He sighed and just continued to the front lounge. "Fuck off." He murmured.

From the bunks Cam could hear Jorel's little fit. She found it rather childish of him to be treating Bandit like this. Jorel was after all the one who had gotten Bandit for Cam. When she heard him tell her to 'fuck off' she did feel hurt by his words. At first she wasn't going to confront him about what he had said but she wanted answers. "Be calm, don't start a fight." She threw the covers back off of her and marched out to where Jorel was watching tv with Matty and Lissa.

When Cameron came into view Lis got up from the couch and dragged Matt off the bus with her. "But- but they're about to fight." Matt whined like a child, Lis smacked him upside his head. He let out a loud cry of pain, then Lis slammed the door shut so that Matt couldn't disturb them.

"What's your problem? Why are you acting like this?" She asked calmly. He didn't even look up at her, his gaze stayed focused on the tv screen. This got to Cam. She grabbed the remote and turned the tv off. "What's wrong Jorel?"

"I don't have a problem." He stated then got up to leave. Honestly he should've known better than not to try and leave because Cam just moved to where he was trapped by the small dining area. He sighed and ran his hands through his short hair. He really didn't want to get into this with her right now.

"Talk to me. What's wrong."

"Nothing Cam, just leave it alone."

"No."

"Of course not," he huffed and sat back down. Bandit came bouncing over to him and nuzzled his hand playfully. Jorel pulled his hands back.

"Do you not like Bandit or something? Cause you keep treating him like as if he doesn't exist." She bent down and picked him up, he squirmed in her arms sensing that she was distressed.

"No I don't mind having him I just.. have a lot on my mind. That's all."

Cam relaxed and sat down on Jorel's lap. He wrapped his arms around her and rested his forehead on her shoulder. "When were you gonna talk to me?"

"I didn't want you to worry about my problems."

She shook her head at him. Sometimes he really frustrated her, now being one of those moments. "J in order for a relationship to function properly you're supposed to trust your partner with anything."

"I do trust you, you've had a lot going on with your own band and trying to help Morgan not get arrested." This made both of them laugh. It was true that Cam has had a lot of her own issues, but that didn't mean that she still wouldn't make time for her boyfriend. The band meant a lot of her but so did he. She loves Jorel just about as much as her band.

"I'm still here for you J. Always have and I always will be, you and me are in this together. Now matter what happens."

He cracked a smile and said, "Even if you end up almost killing Morgan or Lis out of frustration?"

This time it was her turn to laugh at their crazy lives and friends. "Yes even if I end up committing second or third degree murder."

"You know I'd bail you out right?"

"Jorel!!" She cried, Bandit jumped out of her arms and dove under the table. "I'm not actually going to kill my best friends!"

"Hey I'm just saying that if you do get into trouble, I'd bail you out."

"You're such a weirdo."

He grinned and switched the tv back on, "You love me though."

She sighed and pulled him over to the couch. Bandit jumped up and settled down between them. "I do love you; pain in my ass, but I love you."

**This was written for one of my long distance besties, LittleElvira