Sleeping With Sirens: Kellin and Victoria

Pushing her onto the bed Kellin spread her legs open wide enough so that he could see her dripping wet pussy.

"Please.." She whimpers begging for any sort of friction. Grunting he slid two fingers into her slick pussy. Moaning she threw her head back and gripped onto the silk black sheets. Thrusting his fingers faster inside of her he curled his fingers up into a come here gesture which had her toes curling and ready to squirt. "Please." She begs again, feeling like she had to have permission to cum. "Let go my love." He whispers softly against her ear. Not needing to be told again with one last thrust of his fingers she buried her face into the pillows and released all over his hand, quivering and shaking as she did so. Leaning down Kellin began sucking up her sweet juices and licked her clean. Kissing up her body he planted a kiss on her cheek then her lips, making her taste herself. This only made Victoria even more aroused. Reaching his hand between them he grabs his thick cock and lines it up with her tight hole pushing the head of his cock inside of her. He moaned at the feel of her pussy closing around his hard member. Letting go of all sense of control he had before he thrust the rest of his cock inside of her making them both release a moan of pleasure. Pulling his hips back he started to roughly pound into her lifting her right leg up over his shoulder and getting into a push up position he began to drill into her hard and fast. Moaning loudly she gripped onto his shoulders and started to thrust with him. The sound of skin slapping, heavy breathing and the bunk shaking were the only sounds throughout the entire bus. Tightening around him she exploded and with a few more vicious thrusts he growled low before releasing his hot seed inside of her. Pulling out of her he rolled onto his side, both of them breathing heavily. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to his chest before planting a kiss on her shoulder.

"I love you, Victoria." He whispered softly before drifting off to sleep.