Five Finger Death Punch~ Jeremy and Thalia

*WARNING: major sexual themes!! Not for under the age of 18. Daddy kink and minor bondage is used*

As instructed, I sit on the edge of the bed. Black corset, matching thong, garter belt, thigh high stockings and black heels. My hair is down and curled. Just the way he likes it. Mascara on my lashes and a hint of blush on my cheeks. He loves a little blush on my face. Especially when he's the cause. The lights are dimmed and the only sound I hear is the increasing beat of my heart. Any moment he will walk through that door, and my body is already calling out for him. The lace on my corset is itchy but I don't mind. It's his favorite lingerie set and the look in his eyes when he sees me wearing it, nothing can compare.

I hear the front door open and close. Instinctively my arms move behind my back, crossing just above my bottom and I look down. In mere moments I will feel the warmth of his touch on my humming skin and my stomach clenches in excitement, juices pooling in my panties. The bedroom door opens and I wait. I hear him walk closer and soon his shoes are in my line of sight. His hand moves to my face and caresses my cheek pulling my chin up to meet his eyes. "You look beautiful princess. Did you miss Daddy today?"

"Of course."

His grip tightens on my chin.

"Of course, what darling?"

I smile.

"Of course, Daddy."

"That's a good girl. Were you naughty today princess?"

"Yes Daddy. I thought of you a lot today. You and your cock. The things I wanted you to do to me. It made me very wet."

"Why don't you lie down baby girl. Show Daddy how good those thoughts made you feel."

He moves to the chair in the corner of the room and sits. Eyeing me as I lie down on the bed.

"Spread your legs for me baby girl."

I do.

"Mmm that's it. Now how did it feel thinking of Daddy's cock all day princess?"

"Amazing. I'm so wet and turned on. I can feel my pulse between my legs. I just need you to touch me. Please Daddy."

"In time love, for now I want to watch you. Show me what the thought of my cock does to you baby girl."

I spread my legs further, placing my hands on my neck. I begin to caress myself. I move my hands from my neck to my chest. Massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples before moving them down my stomach and to my thighs. Hands shaking, I run them up and down my thighs. Moving closer to their insides, closer to my sex. I slide my hands between my legs, push against my sex and I quiver. I look into his eyes and he nods. Left hand toying with my nipple, I slide my right hand beneath my panties and begin to rub my clit. Instantly I throw my head back in pleasure. The feeling is unbelievable and knowing he is sitting just feet away watching me as I pleasure myself thinking only of him just intensifies every feeling.

I continue to rub, feeling my pleasure increase, my orgasm building slowly.

"Does that feel good princess?" He eggs me on.

"Mmm yes Daddy. So so good."

"Harder princess. Rub harder."