Slipknot~Sid Wilson & Brooklyn

Sid leaned up against the bar, a shot glass of whiskey rested in his hand. He could already feel the buzz hitting him, or maybe that was just the marijuana, probably both. He sighed and tossed back the whiskey then slammed the glass down on the bar. Beside him sat Brooklyn Decker, Jorel Decker's sister, ordering herself her second Martini.

Sid leaned over and gave her ass a loud smack then sat back on the barstool. She sighed, rolling her eyes and flipping him off. All week they've been trying to be with each other and just have some alone time, but of course Corey had been keeping better track of Brooklyn's movements. She hated that her brother had gave him orders to make sure that her and Sid weren't alone in a room together. Tonight they had almost been home free but right as they had been about to leave the bus Shawn had busted them and so Corey and the rest of the guys had invited themselves along out to the bar.

"You do know that Corey is still here right?" She stated hotly.

He smirked back at her and shrugged, "So? He's totally wasted again so it won't matter."

"Whatever you say, Wilson."

For Sid he loved it when she said his last name, it sounded so perfect coming out of her mouth. For years now he's been playing with the idea of actually being something more with her; more than just a weed buddy, more than just a "tour hookup", more than just someone he snuck around with, but more like a steady girlfriend. Maybe if that went well then maybe she'll end up being his forever. I hope to god that happens. To him she was perfect and the one that he wanted to be with, the only problem that kept popping up was her older brother. Neither him nor Brooke could figure out why Jorel hated Sid so damn much and it was really starting to bother him because now his own band mates and best friends were acting as eyes and ears for Jorel. These past few months she had been touring with his own band, Slipknot, as their merch girl/photographer and they had yet to have more than just a day alone together. Both were frustrated and almost called it quits until Abby, Corey's girlfriend, had offered to help them out and took Corey out for the whole day yesterday. Sid felt extremely grateful to Abby for helping them out and thanked her earlier this afternoon. If it wasn't for her then their relationship probably would've ended.

He smiled over at her, her long black and blue dip dyed hair was tied up in a loose ponytail yet the blue tips still touched the center of her back. Tonight she wore an old tour shirt from her brothers band paired with denim shorts and some Vans. He liked how she could make any simple outfit look extremely sexy and beautiful. To any other man she wasn't much to look at -but then again that was a good thing because he didn't want every single man to try and take her away from him-she wasn't model worthy or like Kim K. She was just an average height, Native American/Italian, ghetto Metalhead. The last part had to be his favorite thing about her, she loved old school rap like Eazy E, Pac, and N.W.A., but at the same time she loved metal just as much. It probably also didn't help that she was raised in the most ghetto part of California and New York. He had to be honest with himself, the first day that he had met her he was a bit intimidated by her and how she was able to tackle Mick, Paul, Shawn, and Corey to the ground. Okay no, he wasn't a little bit intimidated, he fucking scared shitless of her. But now? Now he loved her with all of his heart and couldn't picture his life without the little firecracker.

"Hey, you want to try and sneak away?" He asked her.

She turned her gaze towards him and met his eyes for a moment. She shook her head and sighed.

"You know that we can't, not with almost the whole band here."

"I know, but we could at least try to get away."