Hollywood Undead~Jorel & Cassie

This one shot is for @littlemisscrazykitty I don't know if it tagged you or not hun, but this is for you. I hope that you, and everyone else enjoy this! I'm sorry it took so long to update.

Cassie walked down Sunset Boulevard with her headphones plugged in and hoodie pulled tight around her body. People either stooped right in front of her or shoved past her trying to get to the vendors that were selling fake celebrity house maps. She sighed and barreled her way through a small group of people, they all glared at her but she didn't care, they didn't belong here anyway. None of these people did in her mind , to her Los Angeles was just a place that lured outsiders in with fake promises of fame when really all it did was corrupt you and make you do things that you really wish you hadn't. It's a fucked up town with even more fucked up people.
"Hey!" Some guy called out to her as she shoved past him, she shrugged it off and kept moving until she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. Cassie pulled one headphone out and turned to face the guy. She was surprised to see that the guy was actually kind of good looking; he had an LA Pride snapback on, gauges, and a black Vans tee paired with camo pants. Her eyes wandered down to the board that he held in his hand. All alarms in her mind told her that he was local and not another tourist. "Sorry for bumping into you like that." She said quietly. The look of anger that had once covered his face quickly dissolved once they made eye contact.
"Nah it's okay, my bad for overreacting during tourist season." He said with a shrug, Cassie just nodded her head and put her headphones back in.
"Hey wait!" He called to her again.
I'm never going to get out of here am I?!
"What's your name? Or would you rather me call you Little Red Riding Hood?"
This actually made Cassie smile softly, "My name is Cassie, and you are?"
"Jorel. Jorel Decker."
They shook hands quickly before exchanging MySpace and IM names.
"I'll message you later when I get home." Jorel told her as they both headed off in different directions.

The whole time that Cassie walked around town she couldn't help but wonder if Jorel would actually message her. He had to right? He did ask for her IM name, but then again he could've just been trying to sound nice when really he didn't care. She shook her head to try and clear her mind of those negative thoughts. I guess I'll find out soon enough, she pulled out a few bills and hopped on the next bus that took her back over to her house out in Inglewood.
When she got through the door she was instantly met with the sound of her parents arguing with each other and her younger sister crying in up in her room. Carefully and quietly she made her way up the stairs so that she wouldn't draw attention to her. Once safe inside her and her sister's room she locked the door and went to her sister's side to comfort her.
"It'll be okay Carmen, this isn't going to last forever." She murmured softly. The younger girl continued to cry on her older sister's shoulder until she fell asleep. Cassie sighed and carried Carmen to her bed and tucked the covers in around her. She glanced at the clock to check what time it was, 11:17pm. She debated whether or not to turn on her desktop and check her IM messages, hmm...I'll just check and see if he did message me. While she waited for the desktop to warm up she decided to take a quick shower and brush her teeth.

Jorel paced back and forth in front of his bed, waiting to see if Cassie would message him. He had been waiting three hours to see if she would message him first, Skylar, his sister, had told him that he should let Cassie be the one to send the first message so that he doesn't look desperate. His eyes flicked over to his alarm clock, 11:45pm.
"You know what, screw what Sky thinks." He mumbled to himself and logged into his IM account.

JD_hollywood: hey idk if you remember me but we bumped into each other today, just wanted to let you know that I didn't forget you LRRH.

Fifteen minutes passed by before he got a response.

LA_Is_Dead: I'm guessing that means 'little red riding hood'? Lol I guess that's sticking with me now huh?

JD_hollywood: I guess so:) you kno you could come up with a nickname for me in return.. ;)

A smile spread across his face, a small tight feeling closed in on his chest as he replied back to her. For some reason he couldn't stop smiling while she typed back to him.

LA_Is_Dead: okay... How about...Puppy?

That made him burst out laughing, he covered his mouth so that his mom and sister wouldn't hear him.

JD_hollywood: why puppy? xD

LA_Is_Dead: okay..maybe that'll just be one for between u and me c: what's the 'D' for in your screen name?

JD_hollywood: my last name is Decker. Didn't I tell u that?

LA_Is_Dead: okay I got!!!!

Shaking his head he sighed and asked her what new nickname she had for him.

LA_Is_Dead: JDOG!!! Get it? Cause the first one I gave u was puppy and your initials are 'JD'.

Jorel sat back in his chair and tested the nickname out a few times in his mind before saying it aloud. He had to admit that it did sound kinda 'wannabe gangster' but it did have a nice ring to it. "JDog it is." He said while typing the exact same thing to Cassie.

At some point through their conversation he ended up feeling more relaxed and comfortable talking to her, she seemed like a really cool girl. Just the type of girl that he'd actually want to get to know and hang out with other than the guys and those snotty bitches over in Beverly Hills. Maybe if I get to know her better she'd go on a date with me? The thought of him dating again sort of made him nervous but he did miss the feeling of being loved by another person. I guess only time will tell, he thought and clicked onto the newest video link that she had sent him. They had ended up spending almost the whole night messaging each other and watching YouTube videos until Cassie decided that she had to go to bed

JD_hollywood: alright Cass I'll message you in the morning <3

LA_Is_Dead: goodnight J =^_^=

JD_hollywood: what r u a cat now?

LA_Is_Dead: WOOF!!

He smiled and told her one last goodnight then signed off and climbed into bed. Even after getting into a comfortable position he still found it difficult to sleep, especially with Cassie on his mind. It was like all he could picture was the right way of asking her out, bringing her around the guys, and later his family. He knew that just based on tonight's conversation that Sky would like her, but his mom was a different story. Even though she never really seemed to care about him and Sky, she always had a way of protecting them and making sure that they were dating the right people. He just hoped that things worked out with Cassie, she seemed like a good girl to him so far. Around 3:38am he finally fell asleep with nothing on his mind except for Cassie, his Little Red Riding Hood.