Royal Visions--Bleach/Kingdom Hearts Crossover--Chapter 1

You sat in your room, sewing. Sewing relaxed you. Pull the string up, down through the cloth and up once more, repeat....You sat there with your mind clearing of everything that happened today. 'Man, I wish Sa'ix didn't make me do that speech today.....He know I hate speeches' You thought. Sa'ix was in charge of you, almost like a manger of some sorts. Demyx, Axel, and Roxas, were not only your friends, but faithful guards. They would protect you with their lives. (If you could call a nobodies life a life)

You didn't understand why you were the only royal in this group. What made you so special? Why are you the only one??? You began thinking about that when suddenly your door bursts open. You looked up from your sewing and saw Axel in the doorway.

He was panting and sweating, like he just ran a mile or 2 to get to your room. "Megumi! Please, we have to go, right now!!" He screamed. "What's going on?" You asked, confused. "No time for questions....it's too dangerous here, we need to get you out of here" He said, stumbling towards you and pulled your arm that made you jerk up off the bed. You dropped your sewing material onto the floor. "Axel, Wh-"

"Shhh" Axel shushed you quickly. You heard noises, like footsteps and loud voice, though you could not hear what they said. Axel pulled open a secret passageway from the ceiling and got you inside, then he came in and closed the door. You and him stayed still for awhile.

You looked n a tiny peek hole you found and watched as Zexion and Vexen came into your room. "So...Where is she?" Zexion said. "I'm not sure. I know this is her room, the map I got says so" Vexen replied. "You better be right or Marluxia will be upset" Zexion sighed.

Zexion walked over to the sewing material and picked up what you were currently working on moments ago. "It looks like she was here...and left in a rush" Zexion said and then, with a spell, flames began to surround your work. You made a quiet gasp, at which the sound made vexen look up.

Axel covered your mouth and all was quiet for a few minutes. "We better go and search around some more or else Marluxia won't be happy" Zexion said walking towards the door. "Come on" He replied to vexen, still staring up at the ceiling. "Wait...I thought I heard something" Vexen whispering. "Who cares? now let's go!" Zexion said and he walked out the door.

Vexen then went after him. Axel put his hand down from your mouth. 'I wonder why they wanted me?' You thought. Suddenly a blast of cold ice burst open the secret hideaway and you and Axel fell out and collapsed onto the floor. You looked around and didn't see anyone until Zexion took down theinvisibility spell that was on him and Vexen.

"Well, nice of you to 'drop' by" Vexen said and laughed so hard at his own joke while Zexion rolled his eyes. "Come on, Megumi, you need to come with us...Marluxia needs to see you right now" Zexion said. "No! Don't believe him! Marluxia's trying to kill you! He wants to overthrow Xemnas and make sure that you, who's next in line to become leader, won't get in his way!" Axel said, getting up and shielding you.

"I dislike people who spoil the fun" Zexion said. Axel got out his chakram's and got into his fighting pose. Vexen summoned his shield and Zexion got out his spell book. 'The're going to start fighting...for me' You thought. Axel told you, without taking his eyes off his opponents to go lean against the wall and wait. You did as he said.

Axel, Zexion, and Vexen starting fighting each other. While you were hypnotized by the fight the wall slowly and quietly opened up and you fell in. The wall closed and you saw Demyx and Roxas above you. Roxas had a finger over his mouth, indicating to stay quiet. They gently picked you up and lead you down a secret hallway that you didn't know was behind your wall the whole time.

You reached the end of the hallway where a door was. Roxas shielded you as demyx, bravely, opened the door and looked both ways and then looked up. He walked out and you stayed there with Roxas, hoping that Demyx would be alright against any danger that could be out there.

Demyx came back and nodded to Roxas, which must of meant it was alright to exit because he lead you outside. You were outside of the palace. But how? How could that one hallway lead from your room to the outside? You didn't understand it. Then Roxas pulled your arm and you forgot what you were thinking and began running with him.

They lead you to a hidden, dark alley where Demyx made a portal and you went into it with your friends.