Royal Visions--Bleach/Kingdom Hearts Crossover--Chapter 8

You were released from 4th squad the next day. You decided to go meet Momo and Izuru over at Aizen's barracks just to get it over with faster. 'I hope this is over quickly' You thought walking in the direction of 5th barracks.

Suddenly, something whipped past you at super speed. You screamed as you jumped over to your left. "Kenny! Go back!" Someone cried. Just then the something back-tracked and sped towards you again, this time stopping in front of you. This something was actually a someone and he was huge! His hair was black and spiky and he wore an eyepatch over one eye. On his shoulder, however, was a girl with pink hair. "Hi princess!" She squeeled out with her high squeaky voice. "Hello, Who are you?" You asked, scared, well, mostly of the unknown man more than the pink-haired girl.

"I'm Yachiru! Lieutenant of Squad 11! Which is the best squad ever!!!!!!!" She giggled as she hopped down from the man's shoulder. You eyes widened. She was just a child! In fact, she appeared to be younger and shorted than Captain Hitsugaya! 'I can't believe this place! Children as Captains and Lieuntenants?!' You thought, confused. "And whose this?" You asked, pointing up at the spiky-haired man. "I'm Kenpachi Zaraki, The captain" He answered, his tone giving away the fact he was bored. "Yup, That's Kenny! YAY! He's the strongest Captain here!" Yachiru cheered, dancing all around.

You smiled down at her. She was so cute and funny! "Yachiru, let's go already!" Kenpachi said and she jumped back up on his shoulders. "Bye-Bye Princess!" She cried as Kenpachi resumed running. 'Why do I always run into Captains and Lieutenants? Is everyone else that busy?' You wondered as you continued to 5th barracks. "Dammit! We lost him again!" You looked over and saw a bald guy slowing down to a stop at the corner ahead of you. "Well, I'm sorry if I had to fix my hair, Ikkaku" Said another guy with jaw-length black hair.

"You and your damn appearance-Issues! Yumichika, I'm gonna kill you!" Ikkaku whined, throwing his fists in the air. "No! Stop!" You shouted, speaking before thinking again. "Huh?" Yumichika said, looking over at you. "Oh, Aren't you Princess Megumi?" Yumichika asked you. You nodded and his eyes widened. He quickly came over to you and bowed slightly. "Uh...You don't have to bow" You said.

"What do you mean?" Yumichika asked. "I mean, in my world, we're not really all that formal. No one bows to me. I'm not at all mannered, even though I was forced by Sa'ix to go to that ridiculous etiquette school...." You giggled at the memories of trying to balance three books upon your head. Yumichika just looked at you, confused. You cleared your throat. "So, you are?..." You asked. "Yumichika Ayasegawa, 5th seat of 11th squad" He said. "Ikkaku Madarame, 3rd seat of 11th squad" The bald man answered behind Yumichika.

"Finally! I get to meet Soul Reapers who aren't Captains! Speaking of which, Your captain is one frighting dude! I got images of skeletons just from his aura alone!" You exclaimed. "Yea, Our captain's the best captain in the whole Soul S--WAIT! You saw the Captain!? When? Where?" Ikkaku exclaimed. "Yea, Just a couple minuted ago in fact" You said. "Which way did he go?!" Ikkaku asked, quickly pushing you into the wall. He held you tight so you couldn't escape his grasp. 'He really wants to know where his captain is...But I don't know where he was going...' You thought.

"I saw him ran straight, but that's about it...I'm sorry..." You said. Ikkaku slowly release you. "That's it, we lost him! It's all your fault Yumichika!" Ikkaku started again. "Why do you need to find him so badly?" You asked. "Because! There was a hollow sighting in the Soul Society and so the captain rushed out without us! I want to be there for my captain!" Ikkaku shouted. "Ikkaku, The captain will be fine without us...Hollows are basically target practice for him" Yumichika said, sighing.

"I wish I could help you guys out, but I'm expected to the 5th barracks right now" You said. "Your going to 5th squad?" You heard a familiar voice behind you. You saw Hisagi standing there. You nodded slowly. "Well, your going the wrong way, unfortunately" He said. "But I asked Some strange guy in pink where 5th squad was and he told me this way" You said. "Strange guy in pink?...Oh! That must be Captain Kyoraku...Yea, he's up to his usual tricks again...Anyways, come on, I'll get you to 5th squad quickly" He said. "Get on my back" He said, crouching down. You carefully climbed on his back and he lifted you up.