Royal Visions--Bleach/Kingdom Hearts Crossover--Chapter 4

You looked up at Hisagi, nervously and scared. He looked down at you with anger....no, he wasn't angry.....maybe annoyed. But why? You only got here a few minutes ago....Was he still mad at the scar incident?

"What are you doing here?" Hisagi asked, coldly. "I just wanted to check-up on you to see--" "That's not what I meant, I meant what are you going here in the Soul Society?" Hisagi asked rudely interupting you.

"Um, well, it's not my fault i'm here! First of all, I didn't know Marluxia was planning to kill me until this morning! Second, it was Roxas and Demyx who made the damn portal to this place! I don't even have any powers!" You shouted. You felt something on your cheek and touch it gently. It was a tear. You were starting to cry.

"You people act....just like how everyone else does when you meet a nobody...." You barely whispered. "What do you mean?" Hisagi asked, confused. "You shun us! Your closing us off!" You shouted and you ran out of the room and down the hall. You ran past your room and out of the 9th squad barracks. You didn't know where you were going.

'Roxas.....Demyx.....Axel....I wish you were here!' You thought. Tears began flying past you as you ran. They clouded your vision and everything was blurred. You didn't care though, you just had to find a way out.

Suddenly, you fell to the ground. You had bumped into someone....again. You looked up and saw a guy wearing a pink haori and a straw hat. Behind him came a woman wearing glasses and carrying a book. Then you saw a familar face, Captain Ukitake. "Princess! What's wrong?" He asked, helping you up.

All you did was look up at him and suddenly tears came up. You hugged him and was crying into his clothes. "Wow, something really bad must have happened to make her this upset" You heard the pink-wearing man say besides you. "Well, A lot has happened to her today.....Here let's take you back to my squad's barracks" Ukitake said to you. He guided you with his hand behind your back.

On the way, you learned the pink-wearing man was Captain Kyoraku, one of Captain Ukitake's close friends. The woman with the glasses was Nanao, his lieutenant. "Captain ukitake, Where's your lieutenant?" You asked, sniffling your nose. "Well....My lieutenant, Kaien...Died" Ukitake said, solmenly. "Oh, I'm sorry...." You said, looking down at the pavement.

"Oh, no...You didn't know...it's ok" Ukitake said, quickly regaining his smile. You reached the barracks and went inside. Ukitake took you to a special room near a pond with koi fish swimming around. It was so pretty.

"This is where I recover when i'm ill, but if you need to, you may use it when you feel sad and need a place to think" Ukitake said, sitting down next to you on the bed. "Thank you very much....What do you mean Recover from illness?" You asked, nervously. "Oh, well I'm sick....I have a disease called tuberculosis....Sometimes I cough up blood and have to rest" He told you.

"Oh, poor Captain" You said. "Please, you may call me jushiro, there's no need to stay so formal around here" He said. "Ok, Jushiro" You said, smiling. "There's that smile i've been waiting for" He said, smiling himself. "Jushiro, Why can't everybody here be as kind as you?" You asked to yourself, but ukitake and the others heard your whisper.

"So that's wrong....Well, let's see....who's been mean to you?" Jushiro asked. "Well, first...that one woman captain....Soifong?" You said, mispronoucing her name. "Oh, don't let her get to you, she's like that with everybody" Kyoraku said. "She's the 2nd squad captain and in charge of stealth force" Nanao added.