Royal Visions--Bleach/Kingdom Hearts Crossover--Chapter 12

*Hisagi's P.O.V*

It was morning and you arrived back from fighting the hollow in the Rukonagi. You walked inside 9th Squad's gates, when your Captain walked up to you. "Here, Princess Megumi wanted me to give you this" He said, handing you a note. You opened it and read quietly to yourself.

"Dear Hisagi, I'm deeply sorry to give you my true feelings in a quick note, but it was my only choice. Hisagi....I never thought that this relationship between us would work out. I'm a princess. I deserve someone better than this, which is why I went back to home world. Hisagi, I'm marrying someone worthy of me and the title of prince. Again, I'm sorry to spill these words on to you this way, but I was in a rush to get home. Also, I'm not coming back because I feel our relationship should have never happened in the first place. Good-bye, Princess Megumi"

You paused and read the letter over again. You couldn't believe it. "Megumi..." You said, sighing. "What's wrong, Hisagi?" Tosen asked. "Oh...Nothing, Captain" You said. "I don't believe you. Your acting pretty glum" He said. "She...left me....for someone else...that's all" You said, walking away.You walked up the stairs and down the hall to your room. You closed the door behind you and then you slid down to the ground. You sat there on the floor by the door looking out your window up at the sky. Then you lift up the note and read the heartbreaking words again. 'I don't understand...the last time we were together...we...were making love and it felt wonderful...like a dream...I don't understand why she would just leave like she did...' You thought thinking about Megumi.

*Megumi's P.O.V.*

You walked inside the palace in the World that Never Was. "Welcome Home, Princess" Xemnas said, greeting you when the doors opened. You then saw Marluxia walk out behind him. Your body froze in fear. "Do not be afraid, Princess" He said, calmly. His voice sounded so gentle, but yet you still felt a negative aura around him. "I'm glad you arrived home safety" He added, flipping his pink hair. 'Home...This isn't my home anymore...Not without Hisagi here besides me' You thought. You looked back wishing that you could flee and run back into the portal, but you couldn't. 'If I go back to the Soul Society, Then Aizen will hurt Hisagi' You thought, sadly. "Aren't you happy to see me, princess?" Marluxia asked. You looked up at him with gloomy eyes. "Yes, Marluxia" You said, almost like a robot. You bowed before him and looked down again. "Let's take a walk together...alone" He said, smiling. "What?" You looked over at Axel. He closed his eyes and stood still. Was he really going to let you walk with the man whose goal was to kill you? Marluxia gently took your hand and surprisingly you began walking with him, hand in hand.

"So I here you in a different world? How was your time there?" Marluxia asked. "It was fine. I met a lot of new people" You said, generically. "Were they kind to you, princess?" He asked. "Yes, everyone in that world was nice....Especially the 9th squad lieutenant" You said, not realizing what you said. You covered your mouth with your free hand. "What? Who's the 9th squad lieutenant?" Marluxia asked, suspiciously. "He's no one really....Never mind about him" You said, trying to blow off the subject. "Now Princess, it would be wise to tell your future husband everything that happened while you in this world....So who is this Lieutenant?" He asked. You knew that you were supposed to tell him, but you weren't afraid of him. "I'm not telling you! He's has nothing to do with me or you, so it doesn't matter!" You shouted up at him. You pulled your hand back so it was out of his grasp. You stormed off up to your room. Your room looked the same the way is was when you left it all that time to go.

You closed the doors and locked them. You sighed, looking at your bed. You ran to it and crashed on top of it, your face colliding into your mega-soft pillows. You began crying. "Hisagi....Oh, Hisagi...If only you were here....No, if onlyIwas there" You whimpered in between cries. You cried into your pillows until you heard someone try to open the door. After a few failed attempts, they began knocking. "Megumi! Open up!" It was Axel. "Go away, Axel! I don't want to talk to you! I don't want to talk to anyone here!" You shouted. "But Princess!" He shouted. "Leave me alone!!" You shouted. You heard footsteps turning around and walking away until they faded away into the distance. You laid your head down back onto your pillows and sighed. "I wish you could save me from my fate, Hisagi" You said, slowly closing your eyes and falling into a deep sleep.