Royal Visions--Bleach/Kingdom Hearts Crossover--Chapter 7

Your body wouldn't move. "H-Hello,...Aizen?" You said, nervously. You remembered him in your vision. 'He's the one with the evil smile....what's he up to?' You thought. "Why so afraid? I'm not going to hurt you" Aizen chuckled. You started to chuckle back so as not to seem suspicious. "W-What are you doing here, Captain?" You asked, still scared. "I'm here for a meeting with Tosen...We captains must always know whats going on with each other" He answered, calmly.

"T-That does sound right. I guess, I'll see you again someday, Captain" You said, bowing quickly. You stepped forward towards your right, but he stepped in front of you, blocking your path. "I'm Sorry, but I must invite you to come to my barracks tomorrow. my Lieutenant, Momo Hinamori, has been very excited about your arrival and she's been wanting to meet you" Aizen said, smiling.
"Ok, I'll try and come by sometime" You said quickly. "Good, Hinamori will be so happy to meet you. G'day, Princess" Aizen said, dismissing you. You walked quickly away and once you were out of eyesight you sprinted away. 'That man...had an aura coming off him that made my mind see visions of horrible things' You thought. While you were talking to Aizen, your mind randomly and very quickly had images of different people falling down, bleeding. One of them you recognize as Toshiro Hitsugaya, the short captain you meet with Rangiku.

"Who is that man? What's he planning to do?" You said quietly to yourself. "Who's Who?" came a frighting smooth voice. You looked around, but didn't notice anyone in sight. "Over here" it said coming from a dark alleyway on your left. You then saw a man with sliver hair and slit eyes. He had a smile on his face. An aura was seeping from him too, although his reminded you more of snakes and spiders than visions of bloody people.

"I'm Gin Ichimaru, Captain of 3rd Squad" He said, introducing himself. "Hello, my you captains like popping out when welcoming someone" You said, trying to form a smile. "I heard from Captain Aizen that your going to be visiting Momo tomorrow so I asked him if I could stop by with Izuru, my Lieutenant, so he could meet you too. He said yes, only if you agree" Gin said, calmly. "Uh...the more the merrier, I guess" You said. Gin's smile grew larger. "You've just made Izuru so excited, just wait 'til I tell him tomorrow" Gin said, slithering away back down the alley. You watched him leave and felt your body thaw from his captivating aura. You suddenly felt dizzy and blacked out.

You woke up in a room with white walls and one wide window. 'Where am I?' You thought. A pang of pain struck your head as you tried to sit up. "Ow..." You sighed, laying back down. "Oh, Princess! I'm so glad your awake" Said a gentle voice. You looked over a found yourself in the presence of the kindest woman you ever seen. She had black, wavy hair and a face that looked as sweet as sugar. She was smiling and her eyes showed you inside her kind heart. "I'm Captain Unohana, your here in my barrack. I specialize in healing and medical treatment" She said, walking towards you.

"Your here because you blacked out on collapsed on the pavement" She said, checking the monitors that were set up besides you. "How did I black out?" You asked. "Oh, I assume that you are finally feeling our Spiritual pressure" She said. "Our Spiritual pressure is the physical force of our power, the stronger the spiritual pressure the stronger the person with it" She explained. "I'll be back to check on you later" She said as she started walking out. "Wait! I have a question" You said, quickly. "Yes?" She said, curiously. "Did you find me on the pavement?" You asked. "Oh, no. Lieutenant Hisagi of 9th squad did. He came in holding your unconscious body. He was very worried about you, in fact, he said he wanted to stay but had important duties to attend too" Unohana said.

She then left you alone to rest. You thought over what she said and was amazed. 'Hisagi...was worried about me?' You thought. You looked out the window and saw the sun setting in the beautiful pink and orange sky.