Harry Styles

Hey pineapples!, Yup its me again,  with Harry ;), I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it. I'm sorry my chapters are a bit short and sometimes end in cliffhangers, I really try to make them long and detailed.

I luv you sooooo much and the beautiful coments you leave on my chapters make me smile. Please don't just read this, read at least one chapter?

Also check out my other stories please.

Enjoy!

The beginning of this sucks, it barely makes sense and I know it, but just keep reading and it might get better.

///

Okay I feel like this deserves a preface hehe

" keep reading and it might get better" Ahahah nvm it doesn't make much sense throughout. The story is quite confusing, but I mean if you wanna have some laughs its great for that! Clearly it's a very 2013-2015 fanfiction I won't be editing (and i never did lol so theres a lot of mistakes) bc I feel like now it represents the vibes of that era, has its own kind of nostalgia.

I hope you'll get some enjoyment out of reading this. I love the sarcastic comments pls do leave them because they make it hilarious to go back and read this, it's quite surreal to have them mixed with the old comments, . Or if you're enjoying it pls and thank you for letting me know! My tiny past self would love to know people are still liking what I wrote.