Bubble Bath

I sit there on the cold bench nervously playing with my fingers as I wait for Harry. He suddenly bursts through the door.

"Watch me!" He screams back at the room before grabbing my hand and pulling me to my feet. He walks towards the stairs pulling me with him. He practically runs while descending making me stumble with my feet a couple of times while trying to keep up with him. He pulls me out of the building, the cold air feeling warmer than the one inside the grey building. His hands find my waist and he pulls me in for a kiss. It starts hard and rough, but soon turns soft and gentle. My hands wrap around his neck pulling his face closer to mine. His soft lips making me feel like if we are the only ones there. But like all happy things in life, it ends too soon. We look at each other breathing heavily, our foreheads together.

"What was that for?" I question breathing heavily, playing with his soft curls.

"I don't know, my minute of rule breaking" He says shrugging slightly. I smile at him and he pecks my lips one last time before pulling my hood up and pulling me towards a black van a few feet away from the building.

I look around and spot a man with a camera hiding on the other side of the street. I smile and wave at him just before Harry pushes me inside of the car. 

On the hole car ride Harry's playing with my hair and wispering cute things in my ear, making me blush everytime. But it's a pretty short car ride and in less than twenty minutes we are in the hotel. Of course after the acident we changed hotels and this is actualy our last dya here, we leave tonight. We run up the stairs until we reach our floor hwere a guard is standing so no fans will get in. I go straight to Molly's room and knock on her door. She told me her room number before they left. As soon as the door opens two little monster run to hug me. They both have their hair full of braids. I laugh softly and kneel down to their level.

"Did Molly teach you how to braid?" I ask looking at one of Darcy's braids.

"Yes I did!" Molly comes in and her hair is also full of irregular twisted braids. I can't hold back anymore and just burst out laughing. I calm down and pick them up.

"Well I think your hairstyles are very beautiful but I am now taking you to shower" They both groan and wave goodbye at Molly as we leave the room.

I enter our room. Yes here they'll sleep with me, I knew the boys would get tired of getting up, sometimes in the middle of the night or early in the mornings, because the kids had nightmares,or where hungry, or had to pee, or where just bored. I put them down on the bathroom floor and go to the room fro the bag with their bathing things that is laying besides the bed. I go back to the bathroom and let the water fill the tub. I put some bubbles in it and a few of their bathing toys, a little mermaid, a rubber duck, a boat, a shark, a prince and a blue monster. Once I feel the water is warm enough I turn off the shower and turn around and undress them. I tie my hair up in a ponytail and put them inside of the tub and wash their heads with the pineapple shampoo. They play with the toys making up a weird story and I join in being the prince.

"But mr monster I love the shark" I say in a deep voice. Darcy laughs.

"No mommy, you love the medmaid" I put my hand on my forehead and lean my head back dramatically.

"Oh right, Sorry. I'm sorry mr monster I actually love the shark AND the mermaid" The both laugh at me and shake their heads.

"Becka?" I turn my head to the door to find Harry leaning against the door frame. How long has he been there? My face turns red.

"I'm sorry if you could excuse me" I say talking like the prince, get up and follow Harry to the bedroom. I leave the bathroom door open in case they need me. I stand in front of him smiling.

"Sup?" He smiles back at me.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see what you where doing" He says with his hands in his pockets.

"Well I was just in the middle of a very deep talk" I say trying to looks serious but my mouth breaks into a smile again making me fail. He smiles and clears his throat. I can tell by the way his gaze suddenly shifts quickly from many things around the room, the was he rubs his hands on the sides of his shirt and the way his breathing becomes heavier that he is nervous.

"Can I... umm, can I join you?" He asks rubbing the back of his neck looking at me with hopeful eyes. I guess he's nervous about spending time with his children. He used to talk about how nervous he would be if he was a father. How he was so worried because he thought he would fail. I guess he's nervous because of the fact that those kids back there are his, he made them, With me of course, but they are, in some way, a part of him. He just wants to be a good father, a role model. And he has no clue of how to do that.

I wrap my arms around him and pull him into a hug.

"Don't worry, they already love you" I whisper in his ear and he nods his head, still shaking slightly. I pull away from the hug and take his hand, pulling him towards the bathroom. 

"Hello darlings I'm back" I say talking like the prince again kneeling back down besides the tub and picking up the wet figure from the floor.

"Hadwy" Darcy says handing him the shark. "You can be de shadk" Harry nods and takes the toy from her hand.

And we start playing. First he is nervous and doesn't talk much. He just watches me do it. But minutes later he starts playing too talking on a high pitched voice, helping us with the story, laughing and having fun.

Harry's POV

I sit here just looking at this scene like if it's from a movie, I look at Becka making weird sounds and stories, making them laugh. I get  warm feeling on my chest. I'm so happy and nervous at the same time. In a way my mind is still trying to catch the fact that I'm a father. I just can't stop smiling when I look at them. So beautiful and innocent. I love them so much. I hope nothing tears us apart. I want to watch them grow. I want to be a father for them. And nothing is gonna stop me.

Becka's POV

Harry sits beside me a determined look in his eyes and a wide smile on his face. I wave my hand in front of him and he looks at me surprised.

"I just wanted to make sure you where still alive" I say smiling. He nods his head clearly still in a daze. "Well time to come out" I say clapping my hands once. They groan but nod anyways.I pull the chain so that the water  starts to go down the drain.

I pick out two towels and hand Harry one. I pick up Darcy and he picks up Jack. We take them to the room and Place them on the bed. I change their clothes and get them ready for bed handing them their bottles and placing them under the blankets. Their eyes start to close once they fish their bottles so I change them for their pacifiers and wait until they fall asleep. I go back the bathroom to wash the bottles. Harry follows me and his arms wrap around my waist his head on my shoulder while I wash the bottles. I put them on the counter and turn around in his arms.

"How was I?" He asks nervously.

"You where great" I say and peck his lips.

"Not as good as you" He says smiling.

"I have practice" I say shrugging. He smiles.

"Would you go out on a date with me?" He asks.

"Yeah sure, when?"

"Right now, I'll wait for you in the lobby" I don't have time to answer before he is out the door. I shake my head and smile at his excited tone. Well, I'm going on a date with the integrant of the most famous band right now. Obviously nothing can go wrong.

****************************************************************************************************************

Hello, I wrote that chapter in three days and I think it turned out good. So Hecka's going out on a date huh? how will it turn out?

so I just started reading Divergent, and so far it's a great book. Yes I'm reading it because I want to see the movie, but first I want to read the book. :)

Are you reading any book? (like a real book?)

Love you pineapples!