Elevator talk

*Harry's POV*

I stand there processing her words.

I'm the father.

I'm the father?

I'm the father! Oh god, I'm a daddy! But I, am I ready? No.

Yes, yes I am. Or at least I hope so.

I feel someone tug on my pants. I look down to find Darcy staring at me.

"Daddy why don't you love mommy?" She asks making tears roll down my face. I don't love her? of course I do. I always have and I always will. But I need to talk to her first I run out of the room to find her about to get into the elevator. I run as fast as I can, maybe not a good idea since I cant stop and I crash into her making us both fall down just as the doors closed with a, ping!

*Back to Becka's POV*

Harry crashes with me making us both fall down in the elevator. He wraps his arms around me so I don't hit he ground with much force. A gesture that I highly appreciate.

"Harry I don't want you to panic but, YOUR HAND IS ON MY BOOB!" He quickly stands up and then helps me up. We look at each other. I'm about to cry so I break the eye contact and look at the ground. He places a finger under my chin to make me look up and meet his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks barely above a whisper.

 "Well, the first reason was that the day I found out you were fucking some blond bitch in our room" I say anger dripping from my tone as I remember that night. Sadness floods in his eyes as he looks down at the ground and a few tears make their way down his face. "Then when I finally had the guts to tell you. You had moved on" I say whispering the last part remembering how fast he forgot about me and the girls like Taylor Swift who dated him. "I cant blame you though, why would you want to stay with me when you can have any girl in the world you want." I say rubbing my arm ashamed of myself.

"I'm sorry" he say. Then he hugs me. "I'm sorry" He whispers in my ear hugging me tighter. "I'm sorry I hurt you. I never forgot or moved on from you. I kept trying but I didn't really wanted to. I just stopped calling because you never answered I though you... I thought you didn't want to see or hear from me ever again" Tears ran down his face as he spoke. 

"Harry girls want you to fight for them" I say looking into his eyes cleaning his tears.

"I tried. I tried fighting for you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I just thought you had moved on. And I knew I had to let you go. I'm sorry I failed you"

"I'm sorry too, you had a right to know. It's just you that you are finally getting what you've always dreamed for I didn't want to ruin your dreams and mess up your life. Also I couldn't exactly just call you Mr. Celebrity. I was just so happy for you I didn't want you to throw everything out the window just for me" I look into his eyes. Ah fuck it.

I wrap my arms around his neck and crash my lips with his. At first he's taken back by my actions but seconds later his arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer and he kisses back. I can taste our salty tears but I don't care. I didn't realise how much I missed him until now. We break the kiss until we feel the need to breath and he placed his forehead on mine looking into my eyes.

"Does this mean you forgive me?" He asks.

"Harry I was born forgiving you" I say making him smile softly "Do you forgive me?" He nods his head and pecks my lips softly. We stand there just hugging each other for a few minutes until I realise something.

"Harry"

"Mhm" He says not lifting his head from my shoulder.

"You do realise the elevator isn't moving right?" He tenses up and I immediately wish I hadn't told him. He starts to panic and pace around the small space. I spot the little yellow button besides the floor numbers and press it. A lady answers and asks what's the problem.

"We're stuck ahhhh we're gonna die from hunger!" Harry screams in the background.

"Yeah the elevator is stuck"

"Okay don't worry we'll call the fire department, I must warn you it might take more than an hour to get you out"

"okay thank you" I sit down on the floor and watch Harry pace around it his hands constantly pulling his hair. Yeah he's never been a fan of small closed spaces.

"Harry we're not gonna die they already called for help" I calm him down he nods his head still a bit uneasy and sits down beside me I lay down on his lap and he plays with my hair but not long after we are both asleep.

************************************************************************************************************************

Ello! How was that hmmm I hope you liked it. I have something great planned now I don't know if you'll like it, I hope you do :) but its a surprise I love you guys!

Who wants to be my friend?

Oh wait right no one LOL!

Did you watch the Brits? I didn't. I kinda forgot when they were but I did saw the boys and their thank you speeches thanks to the magic of tumblr

also I realised I never put a picture of lisa aka. Becka so here ya go.