Leave

I really don't know how much of the tour is missing but I'm getting tired of this, I might tell Harry I'm going back with the kids sometime soon because so much traveling and so little rest is definitely not good for them. We cuddle in the bed, they are still asleep and I'm also dozing off when there's a soft knock on the door.

"Come in" I say half yawning. 

"Hey, umm the lads and I are leaving for practice now. Just so you know" Liam says poking his head inside the room.

"Yeah, okay" I answer and he smiles before closing the door. My phone beeps and I pick it up. New message. Great. I still get these weird messages, but every time they sound more and more personal. I take a deep breath and open it up.

"Why cant you see he doesn't like you? You're ugly and stupid."

I don't want them to, but every time I get these messages my eyes water and my breath shakes. They remind me of so many horrible experiences. I guess I should tell someone about them, I'm just scared. Sometimes it sounds like whoever is sending these is watching me I don't want anyone to get hurt, I can handle this. I shake my head slightly trying to push all those images away and close my eyes to trying to get some more sleep.

****

I get up a couple hours later I stretch and decide to go downstairs and see what I can find. I tell the guard standing besides the elevator to tell me if they wake up and he smiles and agrees. I make my way downstairs there's computers so I decide to sit down and see what's going on on my social accounts for a while.

After about half an hour I get up from the computer, making sure to close my accounts and make my way to the lobby. I decide to go see the pool it's big and pretty deep The pool area is empty, but soon I hear voices coming this way, I turn around and  I am immediately greeted by a very hyper Lou and Niall. Louis runs up to me and picks me up twirling me around he kisses my cheek and squeezes me tight. I just laugh with him. He places me down on the floor and kisses my nose smiling.

"I luv you Becka!" He says laughing.

"Gosh Lou, are you drunk?"

"Noooo, can't I just express my love to you?" He lets go of me pretending to be offended.

"Oh Loueh!" I hug him from behind and kiss his cheek. "Alright, I love you too"

"Yay!" He claps his hands and turns back around. Before I can say anything else Niall comes in and slightly pushes me towards the pool. I wrap myself around him tightly.

"God Niall no!, I don't know how to swim" I say, hugging him fir dear life. He letsme down by the pool.

"Don't worry babe, I would've saved you" I let go off him covering my nose.

"Gosh you both stink, go take a bath"

"And you'll tuck me in?" Niall asks with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah sure dude just get away from me" They both race outside from the pool area claiming the last one out is a rotten egg. I soon hear their laughs fade away and shake my head at the two kids. My phone beeps in my pocket and I take it out to see the new message.

"Bitch I warned you, either you go away or I'll have to hurt him"

Wut?

Not even two seconds later there's a new message, and one after that one, and one after.

"So he will finally see you're a liar"

"I really don't want to hurt him, but it's the only way"Then there's a video of what just happened two minutes ago. And I have to face it, it kinda looks like Louis and I are kissing and being all couplely, like we hid here so we could do it. It ends just before Niall come's in.

 More messages.

"My baby does not deserve such a slut"

"It will hurt him, but I'll be there to comfort him"

"Leave now and I wont send it to the media"

I stand there trying to process everything, I look around the area, searching for some crazy girl with a phone, but it's empty.

"Of course, there's still another option....."

I turn around to face the pool and look around panicking. I hear running footsteps behind be, but before I can even turn around before I am violently pushed inside the pool.

I try to take air but my lung fill with water and I start sinking, I get the glimpse of a girl looking down before running away.

I wave my arms and legs around trying to make my way back to the surface. My clothes feel heavy and I start getting tired. I push and push but it all seems useless, my vision starts turning black when I hear a splash, and a pair of arms wrap around my waist pulling me up. The person lays me on the ground and starts giving me mouth to mouth desperately trying to get me to breathe.

"No, no, no, no, no, beautiful wake up" I recognize Harry's voice. I start coughing and feel my lungs fill with air. I sit up and cough out the water before I am pulled into a warm hug. He places his hands on the sides of my face and crashes his lips on mine. "You need to stop scaring me like that" He says before pulling me into another hug.

************************************************************************************************************************

Heeeey, I bet you pineapples want some answers. Sorry for mot updating, I've just been having a lot of homework lately and I've also been kinda lazy, but hey! It's here, I will try to not take that much time on the next update, because I did leave you guys hanging there for ages.

There you have a funny picture of them guys to make up for my absence, and my favourite video of the guys as mean girls so you have a good time.

I

love

you!

Bah bye!