Plastic rings

Guys I wanna leave something clear. I'll tell you whan it's the end okay? In the end of the chapter it WILL say THE END. So if you don't see it down there, then it's NOT the end. Okay. Now that thats clear lets move on. :)

*************************************************************************************************************************

I watch Harry out the door on the side of the hallway and down the stairs. I sigh and walk back into my room. I pick up my hoody that laid on the couch. I put it there before bathing the kids. 

The kids! Dammit, who will take care of them if I go out? I groan and decide to go look for Harry to tell him that. Just as I leave my room, my hand in the handle, I see Louis quietly making his way out of his. He closes the door and turns to walk who knows where when he sees me.

"Oh, umm hey Becka" He says standing straight with his eyes big since he just got caught. "I thought you would be sleeping or something"

"No Harry wants to take me on a date" I say and he nods awkwardly. "Why did you leave so quietly?"

"Oh, well, umm" He struggles in his head looking for a good excuse. I look at him softly.

"You don't have to tell me" 

"No, it's just, ugh. Eleanor, she's snoring too loud and I can't sleep, nor wake her up. She'll be mad. I cant wait for the bitch to just leave already!" I smile a great idea poping into my head. "Umm, Becka don't look at me like that, you're scaring me" He says taking one step back.

"Hey Lou, I have an idea. I need someone to watch the kids while I'm out. And you need a place to sleep. Do you think, maybe, we could help each other  out?"

"Deal" He says without even thinking and gets inside of my room quickly. "Have fun babe" He says closing the door. But he opens it again. "But not to much, I don't want more mini Beckas and mini Harrys running around" He says looking at me seriously.

"Oh shut up" I push the door closed and make my way to the stairs. I quickly run down them until I reach the lobby. I see Harry talking with one of the guards. His back is facing me so I run. The guard sees me but I place my finger on my lips signaling him to be quiet. He nods and I run faster. I jump on Harry's back and he stumbles forward a bit before regaining balance.

"Hey darling" He says chuckling. 

"Hello" I answer back. 

"You ready?"

"Yup" I get back on my feet and take his hand. "Where are we going?" We walk to the outside of the building and stop waiting for our car, or van, or whatever.

"It's a surprise" He says smirking.

"Dammit I hate surprises" I mutter and from the corner of my eye I see him smirk.

"I know" He says shrugging. I punch his arm jokingly and a car parks in front of us. I don't know about cars so I have no idea what's the name of the make of it. But I can say it's silver, beautiful, and is probably very expensive.  Harry let's go of my hand and opens the passenger door so I can get in. Then he goes to the driver's side and gets in. He starts the car and drives away from the hotel.

"What? No vans or guards?" I ask looking at him astonished.

"Nope, just you and me" He says smiling but I look at him like 'really?' "Okay, there's some guards behind and in front of us, but they wont interfere with our date, it's just to make sure we don't get kidnapped by fans or something" Well that does sound like the truth now. I look out the window as we pass buildings and stores. I look at the people walking around the city. I feel the warm air hit my face and breath in the beachy scent. Oh yeah, we're in Los Angeles. I don't think I mentioned it before.

Harry parks the car and we both get out. I look around the small street covered in stores and people. It is like a umm, I've have no idea how they're called, but it's a circle of stores, really cute. And there are some stairs that lead to the beach. The moon is full and the sky is clear and full of stars. The air smells salty and it's warm.

"C'mon beautiful don't just stand there" Harry says pulling me with him towards the circle of stores. We look around some of them. I think they all basically sell beachy stuff. I don't even know if the word 'beachy' exists. Meh whatever, it should. You know, if refers to beach like things.

We stop in front of an ice cream shop. I get a vanilla cone and Harry gets a chocolate one. We sit down in a bench in front of the ice cream shop. We exchange so I can try his and he can try mine. If I ever come back here I'll get a chocolate one.

Once we finish we get up and walk to the stairs that lead to the beach. I take off my shoes and socks and put them besides the stairs. Then I run to the sea. It's cold and as soon as my feet touch the water there's shivers running down my spine. I get in so the water is just bellow my knees and look at the horizon, taking in the beautiful view.

I turn around to call Harry but I can't see him anywhere. Just as I'm about to head out of the sea to look for him a pair of arms wrap around my stomach. Of course I scream bloody murderer but once I look down at the arms I realise it's Harry. So I turn around and jump them wrap my legs around his torso. His hands on my butt keeping me up.

"Why hello there, I think I heard they call you Zelda" He says in a very weird and actually a bit creepy voice.

"Dude, was that supposed to be Link?" I ask laughing.

"Yeah, I guess so" He says shrugging.

"You're so weird" I take his face in my hands and kiss him deeply. After we break the kiss he tries to take us to the shore. He is about to make it, the water is just above his ankles, when he suddenly trips and we both fall down in the cold water. I star laughing and he joins me a few seconds later. Once we calm down he turns to look at me so I do the same. He places one of my bangs behind my ear still looking into my eyes. So corny.

"I didn't ask you before. I wanna make it official." He says sitting up so I do too. "Becka will you be my girlfriend?" He asks holding out a red plastic ring. I giggle and nod, he takes my hand and places the ring on my finger. The he places a white one on his. He looks back up at me and smiles. I look at his face and see his dimples. Oh god, I LOVE HIS DIMPLES! I can't hold myself back so I poke one. Why didn't I do this before? Before I can't even realise what's happening he is on top of me kissing all over my face.

"You are amazing babe" He says kissing my nose.

"You are too" I poke his dimple once again and he kisses me one last time.

"We should go back to the hotel to take a bath" I say looking up at him. He pouts but smiles right after.

"Together?" He asks jokingly.

"Oh eat sand Styles" I say before getting up and running for my shoes.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Hello :)

When I started writing this there was something I wanted to tell you, but now I can't remember. Dammit.

Anyways, Wow guys I've got 99 followers. That is soooo cool. I know I say this a lot, but I love you and you are awesome!!! :D

I'm on vacations. Witch means, yay no school and more time for writing! and Nooo it's extreme cleaning day, every fudging day!

If I want to go see Divergent tomorrow I have to clean the pictures we have. And we have PLENTY of pictures.

Also we went to buy a new fan today, we were in Home Depot for like 3 hours. Gah, for god's sake its just a fan! I hate this season, I always get sick. It's so damn hot I need a fan on all the time, I can't sleep without a blanket, I know lame laugh all you want,  so I end up sweating and the cold air makes my sweat cold so them BOOM I'm sick. It's horrible -_-

You probably didn't care about anything of the above but whatever I like telling you guys about my life :)

Love you, you're great!