Morning sunshine

I wake up and sun is shining right at my face.

"Greg, close the curtains you jerk" when he doesn't close them I open my eyes and sit up.

Where the hell-?

Oh right. The bus.

I groan and stretch. I'm sitting in a mess of sheets in the floor. I smile and lay back down. I roll to my side and a scream escapes my lips. I start hitting the sleeping person with a pillow as hard as I can.

"Ow, no stop it. Ow!" The person keeps telling me to stop but I don't. Soon there are four other boys trying to get me to stop hitting him. I finally calm down and put the pillow beside be. Niall quickly runs to it and sets it away from me. I look up and see Louis laying beside me.

"What the hell are you doing there?"

"Well, last night you fell asleep, the boys and I made this bed for you. When I laid you down you wrapped your arms around me and wouldn't let go so I had to stay here, because every time I tried to leave you would say 'Greg, don't move I'm comfy' or 'stop moving you twat' or you would hit me on my arm so I had to stay here" he tells me laughing.

"Twat" I whisper and push him off the 'bed'.

"Ahhh" he screams as soon as he feels the cold floor make contact with his skin.

After about an hour later Louis and I finally decide to stand up. Darcy and Jack where running around playing with the boys. I lazily go to the kitchen and prepare myself some Lucky Charms. I sit in the table and start to eat. Harry comes over and sits beside me. He looks at me and a deep chuckle leaves his moth. Oh god, that was sexy. Wait wah... No. Becka forget it!

"What?" I finally ask him.

"Oh just that I still think morning Becka is cute. You have a cereal in your cheek" he says laughing. I clean my blushing cheek with the back of my hand.

"Thanks" then we sit in silence but it isn't an awkward silence, it's actually nice.

Darcy ran up to me and sat on my lap her arms wrapped around me and she giggles. Then Jack and Niall run in with water guns in their hands. Darcy lets out a short scream.

"AHHH Dzayn elp me!" Zayn runs in the room with a two water guns and starts spraying Niall and Jack with them. They shoot me and Darcy before running off. Zayn gives Darcy a water gun and they both run after the other two boys. I smile at the kids and clean my face with a towel.

"Hey I know a park near by.i think he kids would like it. We could go if you like" I smile and nod at Harry.

"That would be nice, we should go later"

"Sure" we both stand up and I go to wash my dishes. I turn around and Harry is very close to me.

"Uhh, Harry?" I lean further in the sink as Harry gets closer.

"Yeah" I close my eyes breathing in his cologne. He leans in just when our lips are a few inches apart my brain starts yelling at me.

Becka react your too close! BEEP! BEEP!

I put my hands on Harry's chest and push him away. Hurt flashes trough his eyes and I leave the kitchen bitting my lip hard stoping me from crying.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEY! I love your nice comments you guys are amazing and I'm glad you like the story!