Jordeanor?

"Becka, Hey Becka, psssst" I heard someone say besides me but I'm far too tired to open my eyes. "Beeeeccckkkaaa" The person who is actually Louis, I can tell be the sound of his voice, said poking my side. "Becka, Becka, Becka, Becka, Becka, Becka, Becka, Becka, Becka. Sounds like a helicopter. BeckaBeckaBeckaBeckaBecka-"

"Enough!" I scream and raise my head from the pillows instantly regretting it when the sun hits my eyes. "Aaaaaah"

"Ooops sorry I'll close the curtains" Louis says. Then he comes over to the bed and rubs my back when I groan.

"I'm so hung over" I hear him chuckle.

"Yeah, I can see that. You drank so much yesterday" He states.

"Why didn't you stop me?" I yell frustrated making my head pound.

"You looked like you where having a good time. But I did stop you, a couple of times" He says chuckling again. Laughing at my pain, what a dick.

"I just wanted to let you know the kids are with Molly and Rebecca. We are going to the arena, just so you know, we wont be back until the show is over I guess around 11 or so. Oh here's a pill for the hangover." he places it on the drawer besides the lamp.

"Mhm" I curl more into the bed. he chuckles and leaves.

I slowly take the tiny pill and lay down again. I don't even notice I'm falling asleep until I'm in the middle of a dragon zoo. Yup definitely a dream.

***

I wake up again feeling much better. My head is not pounding anymore and I feel less shitty. Well enough to go out and eat something. I slowly make my way out of bed and look at my clothes. Massive pants and a massive shirt I know it's Liam's. Why the F am I wearing Liam's clothes??? Meh, I srug not caring about my looks and just put on some converse. I tie my hair into a pony tail and make my way out of the room.

"Hey there sleepyhead!" Louis suddenly screams, My head!. Wait weren't they on a show. What time is it? Is it already over?

"Did I just sleep all day?" I ask Liam leaning on his chest.

"If you just woke up, then yes" he answers rubbing my back.

"How's your head boo?" Zayn asks me and hugs me.

"Much better" I say sighing.

"Then, can you come play some X-Box with me?" Louis asks giving me big puppy eyes and sticking out his bottom lip.

"Sure" He smiles really big and pulls me in the direction of his room. "Wait you brought an X-Box to the tour?"

"Duh!" I giggle and he reaches for his card. He turns the knob and I wish he hadn't.

We find Eleanor and Jordan making out on the bed, they are both topless and their heads shoot up when they hear us coming in. Eleanor tries to cover her chest with the blanket. For some reason I feel cheated on. Louis grasps my hand tighter and I look at him. A single tear makes its way down his face and anger covers his face. Eleanor laughs. Jordan smirks.

"Aw come on man, did you really thought I felt something for you?" Jordan asks looking at me. Just then I feel the warm tears making their way down my face. "Maybe at first but you have kids? I really don't wanna go out with a whore like you" I feel my heart shatter, not because I liked him but its more because I felt like I had a new friend. Like I was finally fitting in society again. And if he thinks of me like that then maybe that's what the boys think of me too.

I can't move, or hear or talk, like if I totally disconnected from the whole world and all I can do is stare. I see Louis screaming at Eleanor. The boys kick them both out of the room and Liam starts talking on the phone by his expressions I can tell he's beyond mad. I see Louis' tears make their way down his face.

I feel that oh so familiar sensation in my chest the one that was just screaming at me to stop making everyone around me miserable. Because that's all I seem to do when I get close to people. The feeling that just told me to jump of a bridge. That kept saying 'you should've done it when you had the chance'. But this time it's different. This time I have two kids that need me. This time if I jump at least two people would be destroyed. And this time I don't think the bakery boy would come fast enough to save me.

"Becka!" An angry harry is standing in front of me his face mad and frustrated. Was he standing there the hole time? "Did you hear me?" He screams.

"What?" He groans.

"I told you he was no good! Do you ever listen to me?" Why is he still screaming? "Why don't you just tell me who the father is so I can rip that bastards head off" Okay that's enough. I hold my head as the tears fall down my head. You know what, that's it I'm tired of it.

"Because that would be suicide!" He looks at me confused. "You are the father dude, damn it!" So many emotions cross his face and I immediately regret my words. The whole room is quiet. All the boys looking at me stunned. Well Becka this seems like the best time to go for food and run from your mistakes. I turn around and run to the elevator.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Woop, there ya go, now harry knows he is a daddy. What is he going to do now? Wait and you'll see ;) someone will get a dedication, the most random/ weird comment gets a dedication :D