What was your name?

YEEEES ITS AN UPDATE ;) 

I had to ask my 6 year old brother who was his second favourite apart from Harry. :P 

Also something that gets me sad is the amount of people who have been telling me they tried to suicide. People I just want you to know if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here. I've never been in those situations but Ill try to help. Kay? 

------------------------------

Harry's POV 

As soon as Becka was out the room I realised what I did and regret hits me like a kick in the crotch. I run out of the room just as she slams the main door shut. I try to go after her but Liam stops me. 

"Let her breathe" I pull my hair in frustration.  

"I AM SUCH A BIG JERK!, I LOST HER. I FINALLY FIND HER AND NOW SHE'S GONE BECAUSE IM SO STUPID!!! I SHOULD JUST GO AND DIE. I WON'T BE ABLE TO BE WITHOUT HER ANY LONGER!" The boys make me sit down and I put my head in my hands as the tears start to fall. I'm so stupid. Fuck. Niall hugs me. I love his hugs they are very comforting. 

"I'm gonna go talk to her" Louis announces. I know he hates to see me depressed. 

He got out of the bus and closed the door softly.

Becka's POV 

I sit here thinking for a few minutes. I hear screaming coming from the bus, but I can't care less. I see someone getting out of it and coming in my direction. 

It was the boy with the pretty eyes. I can't remember his name. Was it Lois? No, yes? Uhhh... 

"Look I know what you feel" he tells me. I turn to look at him with a questioning look. He sighs. "Harry being a jerk. He's like that when his feeling are too strong for him. Sometimes he is not thinking and he does and says things he never wanted to say." I nod softly. He pulls me into a warm hug. I hug him back tightly, tears running down my cheeks. The kids are sitting beside me, more like sleeping beside me. "He really misses you. He's always depressed, it's hard for him to cover it up for the fans and media but he doesn't want people worrying. I don't know why you guys broke up, but whatever it was he is really sorry. On your anniversary is the worst. Last year he was close to dying. He tried moving on but nothing works." He is now playing with the tips of my hair. "Look I'm not telling you to go back with him, I just want you to see him. Only as a friend. I don't want him to fall into deep depression again. It's really sad to see him suffer" I think about it. 

Maybe I could be sometime with Harry. Truth is I still love him. If he tried to kill himself last year, there is no way I'm leaving him alone. He probably needs me. He would always tell me how I was the only one who understood him.  

"Okay, I'll hang with Harry" he smiles big at me. "But can you please tell me your name again?" He lets out a laugh and nods. 

"I'm Louis, love" I nod and smile at him. We get up and I pick up Jack and he picks up Darcy.  

"You can all sleep in my bunk I'll be in the couch" I smile at him and nod.