Are those Toms?

After, everyone was allowed to come and see Becka too. But the boys and I had to leave since we still have a concert tonight. I'm currently in the van with the rest of the band making our way to the arena.

"Harry man, if you keep smiling your face might stay like that" Niall chuckles from my left. I hit his arm playfully. I'm just so happy that was all a dream. I sigh happily and hear the boys joke around. We make it to the area. There's a couple of girls already here buying things and just talking. The boys and I sign a few things and take pictures with the girls before we leave to get ready.

I sit in front of the mirror as a girl does my hair and looks for my clothes. I'm actually very nervous now. I'm scared to say something while I'm on stage. I mean like what if I accidentally blurt out something about me being a father. I don't think Becka would be very happy. I just don't want to ruin everything because of my stupid big mouth. Can I tell everyone I have a new girlfriend? I mean they have to know, and I hate keeping things from the girls who brought us here.

"Harry" I look at Liam who looks at me a bit worriedly.

"Yes?" I answer getting up to get my clothes on.

"Nothing just wanted to be sure you where sill with us" He says chuckling. "It's almost time and you seem nervous" He tells me concerned. I take off my shirt and pants. (Yeah, just let that last part sink in.... pictured it? yeah, awesome)

"I'm just scared to say something I shouldn't" I say honestly while putting on my jeans. "Ya know I don't even know what I'm allowed to say and what I'm not" I slip my shirt on and look at him. "Do you think I can say she's my girlfriend?"

"Why don't you call her and ask" He suggests. I nod and go for my phone. After a few ring she answers.

"Hey Hazza" She sounds like she's eating something. Typical.

"Hey baby I have a question" I say nervously while getting some Toms.

"Yeah?"

"Can I, can I tell the umm," C'mon Harry say it! "CanItellthefanswe'redatting?" there's silence on the other side of the line. "Baby?" 

"Uh, yeah, I guess it's, umm fine with me"

"It is? Oh God, thank you!" I say happily and hang up without thinking. Oops hope she wont get mad.

"Come on Harry" Zayn pulls me and we get on stage. The crowd screams.

We sing a few songs and then we're just joking around with the fans.

"Hey Harry, I can see you're wearing new shoes" Louis says. I look down at my shoes and smile. I got them because Becka said she loved them.

"Yeah"

"They are different" Niall points out. "Wait. are those, Toms?" he practically lays on the stage to get a better look.

"No, they're mine" I say smiling goofily. I hear the fans laugh at my lame joke. Liam jokingly face palms.

"And who made the miracle happen? Ya know for you to wear different shoes" Niall asks while still laying on the sage looking at my feet.

"Oh you know " I answer shrugging. "It's a secret" I say smiling. The girls cheer encouraging me to  say who did. "Do you really wanna know?" I ask earning a loud YES! from them. "My girlfriend" the girls cheer.

"Me right?" Louis asks the girls cheer again. "Because I don't remember that" I shake my head.

"Nope Lou, sorry" I say patting his back.

"Dammit" He says. "I'm getting you new shoes" The girls cheer again loudly.

The rest of the concert was pretty much normal. Singing,  joking and just having a good time. While we drive back I, once again, can't take the smile off my face.

"I think that was a good way to tell the girls you're no longer single, I'm pretty sure they'll like Becka once they get to know her" Zayn says from next to me. I nod my head agreeing.

I feel my phone vibrate and look down at it. It's a message from modest. As I read my smile slowly turns into a frown. It basically says Becka and I will have a meeting with them soon. Fuck.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hello. I don't even know what to write here so I'll just put random shit.

Unicorns

Rainbows

Ñ Isn't that a sexy letter? ÑÑÑÑ

Well I hope you enjoyed it. Comment, vote, follow.

you're great pinneaples ;)