Can I make you pretty?

So after I tucked Niall in I got like half an hour of sleep... okay I'm exaggerating, I probably got more than that. Anyways I carried the sleeping Jack and Harry was sweet enough to help me with Darcy. The trip to the airport was as quiet as always since we are all practically walking zombies. We got inside the plane pretty fast, well at least that's what I felt. Probably because I was basically asleep through the whole process. I'm serious someone had to push me because I had fallen asleep on one of the lines.

Darcy and Jack have the window seat, they fit in one because you know, these big ass seats could fit a whole hippo... okay I'm exaggerating again, I'm tired alright! But they are pretty big. I just throw myself next to them and feel Niall lay on the one next to me,well more like on top of me, but I don't say anything because the minute his body touched the seat he started snoring. I don't even know, and don't care where the rest of the boys are. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

When I wake up we've landed who knows where, but it's probably around six am. I yawn and stretch, or try to, only to realize Niall is still sleeping on top of me, his cheek against my forehead. But it's to late, I already swung my arms to my sides slapping his chest and with my movement making him fall over. He stands up and looks around like a lost puppy. He looks at me and I guess something in my face gave me away and he realizes I' the reason he's on the floor. So he glares at me and pokes his tongue.

"So mature" I say half yawning. He stands up and stretches a bit to shake the sleep off.

"Mommy!" Darcy whines from besides me. I turn to him sleepily. "Jack is still sleeping and I have to go!" She does the awkward bathroom dance and I notice Jack is asleep on top of her like Niall was with me. I hear niall chuckle at the resemblance and I pick up Jack. He stirrs a little in his sleep but doesn't wake up. Darcy gets up from the seat and runs to the bathroom, she doesn't even ask for my help. But she's wearing pajama pants so she wont have problems with buttons or zippers.

"I'll take your bag" Niall says as he takes it out from the compartment. "I'll be outside with the boys" He says before he exits the plane. I nod and sit there waiting for Darcy. She comes out smiling and I stand up with Jack in my arms and guide her out of the plane.

***

"Jack stop jumping on the bed!" He shakes his head no. I'm about to go and force him to stop doing it when there's a knock on the door. I sigh frustrated. "Don't go near the edges you can fall down" He nods and continues to jump in the middle of the giant bed. I quickly glance at Darcy, who plays on the floor with a stuffed unicorn and a barbie Liam gave her somewhere along the way. I open the door and find Harry standing there smiling.

"Well don't you look lovely in this fine afternoon?"

"No, no I don't." My hair is a mess and there's a bunch on different things tangled in it, my clothes are dirty, oversized and wrinkled and my eyes have bags under them. He chuckles at my answer and pulls me closer to him, his arms around my waist. But its not like he's in his best clothes either, baggy pants and a black shirt, so meh.

"Yes you do, you always look lovely to me" He whispers softly in my ear and my cheeks go 50 shades of red. He pecks my lips softly and then lets go. He goes around me and enters the room. Jack sees him and in that tiny second of distraction he falls off the bed with a loud thud. Jack looks up surprised then he stands up and looks down at his slightly scratched knee. He's not hurt and doesn't cry but Harry immediately panics.

He runs to Jack and picks him up then runs with him to the bathroom and sets him on the sink. He cleans Jacks knee with a wet towel and some soap making him hiss. Then he goes through my bag until he finds the "Boo cream", as the kids call it, that I put on them when they get hurt. He runs back to the bathroom and applies a bit on Jack's knee then he straightens up and sighs satisfied. Jack jumps off the sink and goes back to the room. Harry turns to me and smiles handing me the cream.