I wrote onesie many times here

see  that girl somewhere up there, she came up with the shipping name for Louis and becka... Lecka! yay! so whoever can think of a shipping name for Becka and Harry wins the next chapter. All the shipping names i came up with where horrible. Remember her name is Becka Peppermint.

and thanks to Directioner1046 for telling me when did they meet Paul. I just had that question dancing on my head :)

***************************************************************************************************************

I was disturbed from my beautiful sleep by someone falling and making a bunch of noisy stuff fall to the ground. I quickly stand up and run to the place where I heard the noise. In the kitchen Zayn is on the floor with bags all around him and all kind of kitchen-like things on the floor. I cant  help but burst out laughing, while he glares up at me. I clean the tears off my eyes and help him stand up.

"what happened?" I ask as he brushes the dust off.

"well, I was trying to take this bags to the door but then I didn't fit in this tiny fucking kitchen so everything fell, including me" He explains. I start to giggle but sober up when he throws me a playful glare. I help him take the bags to the door and then head for my room to change my clothes.

I take a quick shower and put on my panda onesie just cause i felt like it. I brush my hair and let it dry. Jack and Darcy wake up not long after and I change their clothes too, also after giving them a nice shower. I put them their onesies too, just so we could match. plus they're warm and its cold outside. Darcy has a Mike Wazowski one,  because she loves the green monster. And Jack is wearing his Stitch one, Lilo and Stitch is one of his favourite movies. I put them matching sneakers, green and blue, and they run out of the room laughing and playing. I hear a soft chuckle behind me. I turn around and find Niall looking at me. 

"nice clothes, you all match" 

"yep, we do" 

"well I wanna match too" he whines. I giggle at him.

"then why don't you put on yours?" a big smile appears on his face and he runs to look for his.

Later I'm sitting in the couch watching some teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and checking my twitter while I eat a bag of chips I found in the kitchen. I probably look like a total pig, yeah not very attractive. Meh, who cares.  I carelessly scroll down my twitter when Louis sits beside me wearing his own onesie, grey with a little pattern on it. ( if don't know what the boys ones look like I'm judging you, lol no jk) 

"You look so sexy like that you know"

"how" i ask with my mouth full of chips"

"sprawled on the cough, watching TV, with a laptop on your lap, with chips all over, eating them like no tomorrow" He tells me smiling.

"I know. I'm so attractive" I say still eating chips. "But hey look at this, fans have a shipping name for us its Lecka. They re also mad something about a girl named Elanor?"

"yeah that's my girlfriend, they came up with the rumor that says you and I are dating and that I'm cheating on Eleanor with you" he says "Lecka huh?" i nod my head scrolling some more. "That's nice, it means you're officially part of the family, somehow. Anyways, were arriving soon to the airport" he tells me and turns his attention to the TV. Then Harry walks into the room wearing a white onesie. He sits beside me.

"hey there" I say waving with a smile. he chuckles and waves back.

"watcha doing?"

"just checking twitter, watching TV, and eating chips like, as Michael would say; the potato I am" I say. "but he says it with love though" I tell him. He smiles at me and I rest my upper body on his lap and my feet on Louis' one. After my chips are gone and hate gets boring i log off and turn off the laptop and place it on the table. I feel the bus come to a stop and I sit up.

"we're here go for the kids and your things" Harry tells me I nod and go to look for my little monsters. I take our bags, scratch that, bag, and pick up Jack while Darcy is in Zayn's arms. Some big guys come into the bus and take the bags. One of them stays back and looks at me.

"who are you?" he asks.

"Harry's old friend" I answer smiling. He nods and goes out the door. Liam wraps an arm around me and pulls me in the direction of the door. I put Jacks hat on and tell Darcy to do too and hide her face in Zayn's neck, she does and Jack does the same with me. The boys start getting off the bus and Liam helps me down the stairs. The outside is full of screaming girls, like when I saw Harry again. But this time security guards held the girls back to make a path for us to go. As Liam and I walk i get multiple insults from the fans and i ignore them. I feel Jacks grip tighten and some drops roll down my neck. Jack is crying. I rub his back and make soft "shhh" sounds for him while I try to hold back my own tears. Liam holds me closer to him as we walk trough the fans, Jacks soft sobs in my ear. When we finally make it to the airport, Jack pulls away and with one hand I clean his tears away and kiss his cheek.

"Wha do dey hale you mommy?" he asks me.

"They don't like me being with the boys, like when Greg gets mad at Michael for talking to other boys" i tell him.

"bu they ade not their gilfriends"

"but still, they want them for them and just them" i tell him and he nods. We get to a line and give our tickets. Once we're on the plane i sit down and sit Darcy  beside me  and Harry sits o the other side. Jack  is with Louis and Niall. Zayn and Liam behind them. I sigh and sit back trying to relax. I've never really liked planes. lets see how this turns out.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Heyyy! Yay new chapter its 1093 words or so. so i hope its long :)hope you enjoyed your reading.

new chapter someday.