Panicking

Even though he didn't want to Harry had to leave me alone, they had a last minute something and had to leave. I had a bath and changed my clothes. Saying I am scared is an insult, I am absolutely terrified. I can't get over the feeling that someone is still watching me, or that whoever it was that tried to hurt me could try it again any second now and that scares the cream out of me.

"Do you really want me to give you another demonstration of what I can do? Or has it finally gone through your thick skull?"

I clutch my phone in my hands at I sit on the bed thinking of what to do. My hands are shaking and I am barely thinking straight anymore. I can deal with hate, yeah that's totes fine, empty threats and insults. But this, this is different.

I go through the plan that sounds best to me at the moment.

Leave.

I think about my reasons one more, trying to make my scared mind accept it. The best reason I have is that is she's hurt me, what stops her from hurting my babies? A million horrible scenarios go through my mind and panic gets the best of me.

I pick up the recently packed bag and call Jack and Darcy who were somewhere in the room playing.

"Come on, we're leaving"

"Noooo" They both whine.

"Yes, we have to get back home, to your beds and to Greg, Michael and Amanda. I promise you guys can have a sleepover with the neighbors when we get home." That seems to convince them and they happily take my hand and we go outside the room.

"We will see Harry again right?" Jack asks me.

"Yeah of course" I hope, to be honest I don't really know, I plan to but this crazy biach wont let it happen. Talking about the crazy biach we should really get going.

Somehow we make it outside the hotel without getting caught by security guards and I call a cab. I get the kids in the back and ask to go to the airport.

We get there quite fast and I pay the man. I don't remember when exactly did Harry give me money, but I'm sure it was him and he gave me quite a lot. What the hell was I going to use it for?

I buy the tickets, it was pretty surprising they still had for the flight that was in about an hour. We went through security and sat down to wait to aboard the plane.

"I see you are a little intelligent fat whore, go away and don't come back"

A couple minutes later we get in the plane and in our seats. Two hours into the flight I start thinking, I just left Harry with no explanation of where I was going, he was going to be extremely worried. Holy muffins!, he'll think I'm mad at him. I was so in shock when he saved me i was rude to him. Yep he'll definitely think he did something wrong that made me leave. Oh fruits! I guess I can text him to clear it up in the morning.

************************************************************************************************************************

Yeah, thats not very long, about half the usual, but just take what I have to freaking offer!

I love you.

I really don't know what else to say...

soooo, bye :)