New York

Turns out I fell asleep and the boys decided to take silly pictures with my sleeping self. Even Jack and Darcy where making faces at the camera on some pictures! There was one with Harry, Darcy and Jack showing their tongues at the camera, I found that one really cute and got it as my wallpaper. They posted all of the pictures on twitter because, you know, this plane is so awesome, it has Wi-Fi.  So now there are pictures of me sleeping all over the internet. Dammit.

"Dear passengers, were about to land, please buckle your seat belts and thanks for flying with us” said the voice of a lady and I got my and Darcy's seat belts on. I feel the plane go down and then land. As soon as the lady says we can leave I relax and take my seat belt off.  Harry helps Darcy with hers and lifts her up in his arms. We all get off the plane and go to look for our stuff. Louis has Jack in his arms and plays with him as we walk. The boys take their bags; I already have mine with me, since it doesn't have a lot of things and are only the essentials. As we get closer to the doors the screams of girls got louder. I notice the bunch of men in black t-shirts that walk around us. The doors open and, once again, I'm facing a bunch of screaming girls with signs and clothes with the faces of the boys in them. As Harry walks by he hands Darcy to me and runs to sign stuff, not later Louis does the same with Jack. Darcy gets on my shoulders so it’s easier to carry Jack and the bag with my hands. I try to walk to the black van waiting for us, but the sea of people seems impossible to cross. Darcy giggles in my head as she plays with my hair, something she does when she's excited. Jack looks around scared at all the people and the small space around us, yeah he's kind of claustrophobic. Girls push me around as they try to reach the boys. It's very hard to try to go in the opposite direction. I can hear some insulting me, but i can't care less right now. 

There are less girls now, making it easier to walk. A big chubby one runs in front of me and slightly pushes me backwards. Since I’m carrying everything by myself I start to lose by balance. I close my eyes tightly and prepare for the impact, but instead I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me forward, helping me regain my balance. I slowly open my eyes and find myself staring into some beautiful brown eyes. The guy has dark brown messy hair with a beany on top and some hipster glasses. He gives me a side smile when he catches me checking him out. I blush madly and face the ground. I let my face cool off and look up at him.

“Thanks” I finally whisper.

“No problem, I couldn’t let such a beautiful young lady get hurt, could I?” And my face goes red again.

God Becka control yourself you just met him!

“Can I help you with that?” he says pointing at my bag. I nod and hand it to him. “What’s your car?” he asks. I point at the van and he nods. I notice he has a bag himself as we finally reach the van. He opens the door and I put Jack and Darcy inside and take my bag from his hand.

“Thanks again”

“No problem babe, here call me if you need any more help” he hands me a piece of paper with his number on it. I slowly take it from his hand and put it in my pocket.

“Wait, do you carry your number around on a piece of paper all the time?”  He chuckles and shakes his head.

“No, only when I feel like I’m gonna meet a beautiful lady” Ok what’s with me and the blushing today? Seriously you don’t even know his name!!!  Oh right. “Anyway what’s your name?” Damn he beat me on asking.

“I’m Becka” I say stretching my hand out.

“Well it’s a pleasure to meet you Becka, I’m Jordan” He says while shaking my hand, he looks behind me and smiles. “And I think your boyfriend is a little jealous” my boyfriend? I look behind me and find Harry looking pissed making his way over to us. The rest of the boys are coming too but they have sad expressions as they wave to the fans.

“Well hello, who are you?” Harry said pulling me to him by my waist. His eyes never stop glaring at Jordan, who glares back.

“Harry this is Jordan, Jordan this is Harry” I present them and get out of Harry’s grasp.

“A pleasure, twat” Harry spats with venom on his voice.

“Harry!” I scold him.

“Don’t worry Becks I’m leaving”

“Becks?!”  Harry questions looking angrier now. Jordan hugs me and whispers on my ear.

“Call me” he kisses my cheek and takes his bag, walking in the opposite direction.

“I don’t like that guy” Harry mutters. I hit his chest. “OW!” he turns to me looking confused.

“Don’t be rude, you don’t even know him!” I get in the van and sit with Zayn. While Harry sits with Niall, opposite from us. The guy starts driving and I look out the window at the city. Stores and buildings everywhere, people running around, others looking at the stores with cameras and maps. Soon we reach the hotel and go look for our rooms. There were three rooms.

“Mommy can I dstay wit Niall?” Jack asks looking at me with eyes full of hope. I look at Niall to see if its ok.

“Fine with me” He says smiling. I nod and Jack cheers as he pulls Niall into one room.

“I’ll be with them, to be sure they don’t get in trouble” Liam says and gets in the room too.

“I’ll be with Darcy!” Zayn shouts and Darcy giggles.

“Hadwy too” Darcy says and pulls him with them. Harry looks back at me before going into the room.

“So now you’re stuck with me Lou” I say.

“On no!” he fake whines. I jokingly punch his arm and pull him into the room. I run to the window and look at the view of a piece of New York. I look down and see the fans outside the building. I go to the bathroom and look around. Then I go back to the room and jump on the bed. Ahh comfy. Wait… damn there’s only one bed here! Of course there was supposed to be one boy in this room. Well, what now?

 ***********************************************************************************************************

Heyyyy missed me? Of course you did pineapples!

So, I hope this chapter is long its three and a little more on word :D

Jordan is played by Dylan O’Brien, that sexy motherfucka’ over there on the side, and yes I decided to base his look on how he was on The Internship. Grrrr 

Dedication to the first coment, thats not "update"!