Epilogue

Epilogue

THREE YEARS LATER:

Ashton and I had moved out of Anne's house rather quickly, wanting a place of our own after we got married. It didn't really feel like our own all the time though, considering that Luke, Michael, or Calum seemed to always be dropping by. And sometimes, all of them would end up at our place for no apparent reason. I normally didn't mind it, but today there was something important that I had to tell Ashton... and I didn't want to tell him with all of the boys here.

"Ashton, I really have to talk to you." I said, taking his hand and pulling him toward me.
"About what?" He asked, wrapping. his arm around my shoulders.
"I kind of need to talk to you... alone." I clarified, looking over at Luke, Michael and Calum who were all staring at us from the other side of the counter.

"Uh-oh..." Michael wiggled his eyebrows. "Someone's in trouble." He teased, the other boys nodding and murmuring in agreement.

"I am not!" Ashton counted, nervously glancing down at me. "Right?"
"No, you're not." I sighed, discretely running my hand over my stomach.
"See?" He said smugly. "I didn't do anything."

"Actually you kind of did." I muttered, walking past him and outside to the swing. I knew he would most likely follow me outside, and then I could finally get him alone. Ashton had surprised me with the swing shortly after we moved in, and I loved it. I loved having our old spot from Sacramento at our new home in Australia. It was the one thing I actually missed about California, so he brought it to me.

"Nats, wait up." Ashton called from behind me, catching up and slipping his hand into mine as he fall into step beside me.
"So what is it that you've got to tell me?" He asked, sitting down on the swing and pulling me into his lap.
I could do this... I could tell him. But what if he wasn't happy about it? I was thrilled, and it would just be awkward if he wasn't excited about my big news.

"You're not going to be touring or anything in December, are you?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck as I waited for his answer.
"Not so far, why?" He questioned, resting his hands on my hips.
"Good... don't make any plans because we're going to need your help at home." I said, hoping he would catch on.
"We?" He asked, glancing toward the window where all of the boys were looking out at us.
"We." I nodded, touching my stomach again.
"Nats, are you... are you pregnant?" He asked, trying to hide his growing smile.
"I am..." I said quietly, trying my best not to cry because I was so happy about the baby, and so happy to finally tell him. The only person that knew so far was my mom, but she was all the back in California. I was so glad to finally be telling Ash.
"Natalie, that's amazing!" He beamed, starting to tear up. He took my face between his hands and pulled me forward into a kiss. "I love you." He chuckled against my lips, unable to hide his smile as he kissed me.

Our moment was interrupted when the boys starting knocking on the window to get our attention. We looked over to see them all with curious looks on their faces, winding what was going on.
Ashton wrapped his arms around me from behind and placed his hands on my stomach, making all of them cheer from behind the window.
"I'm ready, Nats. I can't wait." He whispered, softly kissing the back of my neck. "I love you."
"I love you back." I smiled, looking back over my shoulder at him.
He was smiling from ear to ear and a few tears had spilled over and were falling down his cheeks. I smiled and turned, taking his face between my hands and catching his years with my thumbs.
He slipped his hands around my waist and pulled me into him, resting his forehead against mine.
I had made it.
I survived the heartbreak of my mother leaving.
I got through living with Marcus all the way until he was caught and put away.
I made it through Scott and Abby.
I made it through my mom coming back with her new family, and now I was closer with my mother than I ever thought I would be.
I had made it out with a family of my own. I had the boys. I had Anne. And I had Ashton.
And now we had a baby coming and there wasn't anything else I needed than what was right here.
"I love you, Ash." I repeated, because I could never say it enough. He smiled and gently kissed my lips, whispering an I love you before we were tackled by Luke, Cal and Michael.

Yep. I had made it.

[A/N: I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! You are awesome, I would have never finished this without you guys!! Thank you so much! You guys are the sweetest readers ever, thank you so much! I loved writing this one and plan to finish my others as soon as I'm back from my busy hiatus! <3]