Chapter 18

Chapter 18:

After breakfast all anybody wanted to do was lay around. The boys were still tired from traveling, and I was putting off taking the car home for as long as possible. Ashton had cancelled all of his drum lessons for the week and I had the day off, so here we were, lying around Ashton's apartment with various food items being passed around the room.

"So is it true?" Calum asked me, a mischievous smirk on his face. "Is what true?" I asked, sitting in between Ashton and Michael on the small couch.

"Does he have a daddy kink?" He asked, nodding his head toward Ashton. I didn't know how we got on the topic of kinks (honestly, it was probably Michael's doing), but I had been laughing for the past hour.

"Well..." I teased, biting my lip as I stared at Ash.

"Oh my gosh, I do not!" Ashton said, blushing slightly. I laughed, shaking my head. "No, he doesn't." I smirked, handing Calum the bowl of popcorn and taking Ashton's hand.

"You owe me ten bucks, Cal." Luke laughed, crossing his ankles as he lay back on the floor.

"Dammit." Cal muttered, passing the popcorn to Michael.

"If anybody has a daddy kink, it's Calum." Ashton countered, making Calum's face turn a bright red. He threw a pillow at Ashton, barely missing his head, and we all burst out laughing.

"Does he call you kitten? Do you role play? Come on, Natalie, give us something." Michael said, winking at me when I started laughing again. "Stop it." I chuckled, slapping his shoulder. "What about you, Nats?" Michael asked, propping his feet up on the coffee table. "You got any kinks?" He smirked.

"She's a biter." Ashton chimed in, smirking at Michael.

"Ooooh." Luke waggled his eyebrows at me, making me blush.

"Oh my gosh..." I mumbled, snatching my hand back from Ashton and crossing my arms. He laughed, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I blushed, my face feeling hot. While everybody was laughing, Ashton bent down, lowering his lips to my ear.

"Don't be embarrassed, Nats..." He said quietly, his raspy voice making me shiver. "I like it..." He whispered, nibbling my ear. I tilted my head to the side slightly as he kissed my neck, and I felt him smile against my skin. I smirked, nudging him back with my shoulder before anybody could notice...

I put off taking my mom's car back home for as long as I could. When I only had an hour left before Marcus would be leaving work, I finally crawled off of a sleeping Ashton and headed to his room. It had started to rain, so I pulled on one of Ashton's sweatshirts and slipped on my high tops.

"Where are you going?" Ashton asked, making me jump. He smirked when he saw that he had scared me, closing the door quietly behind him.

"I'm going to drop the car off." I said, standing up. He looked worried and placed his hands on my hips, stopping me from leaving.

"Don't..." He said, his eyes begging me to stay. "Just wait a little longer..." He whispered, placing his forehead against mine and running his thumbs over my hips. "Just wait until he's asleep and I'll go with you." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I don't want you to go alone, especially not when there is a change he could come home while you're there."

"I'll be quick." I smiled, ignoring the pit in my stomach. I didn't want to go to my dad's house on my own, but I didn't want to wait another day before returning the car... that would only make things worse. It needed to be back before he got home.

"Stay with your boys and I will be right back. I promise."

He still had a worried frown on his face, and it made my stomach flip. I didn't like seeing anything on his face except for a smile. I stood on my toes and kissed him softly, speaking against his lips. "I love you." I smiled. "And I'll be fast." I kissed him once more and he took my hand, leading me to the front door.