That Night [UNCUT]

A/N - Read at your own risk. Warning SPG!  Hahahaha. Ayan ha! May warning na! English na talaga guys ha, di ko talaga keri ang tagalog. Cringey masyado. Even ask Shane. BWAHAHAHA. Minention talaga XD Charot lang! Charot!

P.S. This is one very drunk night. Kung out of character sina K at Vice, blame the alcohol! :))

-.-.-.-.-

When Vice entered the room, he saw Karylle's half naked body over the covers again. She obviously got hot and took the comforter that he just wrapped on her body. He gulped as he walked closer to the bed. She stretched her arms up making her chest rise upwards. Vice sat on the bed and watched her breathe in and out. He stretched his arms forward to put away the strands of her hair that has fallen on her face. He took a deep breath when she started moving. Maybe she was awake. What hell was he even doing there. Vice was about to stand up and walk out again but K opened her eyes and stared at him. 

"Ahh.. K.." he stuttered when he got caught. Karylle grabbed his arm when he was about to stand up and pulled her self to sit on the bed. She tilted her head and smirked at Vice.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito Vice?" K said with the smirk still on her face. 

Vice pulled away from her and looked down. Karylle followed his eyes and laughed, "Eyes up!" she said as she covered her chest with a single hand.

Vice gulped and panicked, he wanted to slap himself for getting caught staring at her breast. What the fuck is happening to him. It's the alcohol. It's the alcohol, he convinced himself. Being too busy with the scary thoughts that was in his head, he didn't notice Karylle getting up from the bed and walking towards him. 

"K, dyan ka lang! Baka anong magawa ko sa'yo eh!" Vice said moving and looking away from Karylle.

Karylle shrugged and sat back on the bed, playfully swinging her legs back and forth the bed waiting for Vice to say something.

"K!" he said getting annoyed by her leg swinging.

"What?"

"Magbihis ka nga!" he said picking her dress up from the floor and throwing it to her.

Karylle caught the dress and rolled her eyes at Vice's request, "You're such a kill joy." she said and started putting the dress back on. When it came to the zipper, she walked to Vice and turned around, "Zip me up." she said wiggling her butt in front of him playfully.

Vice hesitated at first but he walked behind K. The space between them made Vice uncomfortable once again, especially when he felt K actually moving back to get closer to him, he tutted and held on her shoulder to keep her still, "Ano na naman yang ginagawa mo?"

K sighed annoyed and turned around quickly once she felt Vice's hands on her back. She pushed Vice against the wall and trapped him there before she kissed him. The kiss was rough and hard. She pushed her tongue in his mouth but pulled away when he heard him gag.

"Don't take this the wrong way." he told her before he ran to the balcony of the room and started throwing up. Karylle followed right after and rubbed his back up and down to comfort him and assist him too in case he falls.

He finished throwing up, he turned around to Karylle who looked worried. He held on to her shoulders and pouted, "I'm sorry ha." 

"I should... I should get Anne..." she patted Vice on the cheek and turned her back to him. But before she could enter the room again from the balcony, Vice was already behind her. He quickly spun her around by the waist and entered the room. He threw her on the bed and quickly threw his shirt off on the floor.