Constellation

"Oh my God!" Dr. Amelia exclaimed, startling me.

I took a glance at my arms and they looked pretty good. They were really sore,but the bruises were healing nicely, most of them a green-ish or yellow-ish color, showing that they were in the final stages of healing.

"Just how the fuck did you get these injuries?!" She almost shouted, making Leonardo turn out of reflex and he zeroed in on five round marks on my upper arm, caused by him as he hurled me up the stairs one time to go change his sheets.

Good ol' times, right?

"You're making too big of a deal out of this. I'm fine they will heal completely in 4 days max." I said, dismissively, letting her probe my skin.

I kept from flinching away when she touched the fresher ones, keeping my cool.

"It scares me to ask why you know how fast they heal so precisely." She muttered, probing away.

She sighed lightly and got up, motioning towards my legs.

"They're in the same shape ok, there's nothing to see." I said, but knew it wouldn't work as soon as she gave me the "oh really" bitch face.

I huffed annoyed and slipped my black stockings off. They were more like really thin leggings now, as my running ripped them apart at the soles.

I discarded them to the side, excited for this to end.

Again with the shock.

What's with people and shock today?

"Let's get this over with, shall we?" I told her sarcastically, when she just stood there, staring the living lights out of my thighs.

They looked worse now than earlier, as the foundation I've applied before this "party" faded significantly.

It looked really purple with bits of yellow here and there. Reminded me of a constellation.

But Amelia flat out ignored my stars and focused solely on the gash my brother gave me with a blade at school.

Oh.

I completely forgot about that one.

Well,fuck.

***

"Fucking hell, you're doing it on purpose!" I yelled at her as she 'accidentally' touched my wound with a pair of tweezers.

I opposed to getting treated, but Alpha Victor threatened that if I don't accept her help, he's going to turn around and patch me up himself... so yeah... Amelia it is.

I didn't miss the guilt he had in his voice after threatening me.

I slipped out if my daze as she poked me again with her damn tweezers.

I snapped and snatched her tweezers away.

"Ok. I'm done. Let me do this. You're honestly going to kill me." I said, muttering the last part.

i focused at my wound and got the little things that got in there. Little strands of denim, dirt,etc.

Amelia stared at my hands, not saying a word.

After I was done, I let her bandage me and she also gave me some painkillers just in case.

I thanked her and got dressed again, approaching the others.

Alpha Mike seems to be mind-linking with Dr. Amelia, so I gave them some privacy, even though they are must likely talking about me.

I turn to Alpha Victor and groan.

"C'mon, stop with the guilt. It's enough now." I said exasperated, flailing my hand in front of me.

"But this is not ok! You should be mad and screaming the life out of us right now!" he said, trying to ..reason i guess...

"I never said that it's ok, but you're good. You've always been kind to me and you didn't do anything to make yourself feel guilty or anything." i said dismissively, but throwing a sharp glance at Leonardo, as if to say that he's not in the clear also.

Victor straightened his back a little, but I still think the whole situation is on his mind.

Sigh.

"What now?" Reggie asks, looking around at everybody.

"We go back, I will apologise for making a scene and we're going to be done with it." I said, putting my hand on my waist.

"What? I want to deal with this with the people involved present." i added as the everyone was looking at me like i just said Scarlett Johansson was a man.

"I'm not going to let you just 'deal' with this. You've been dealing with this alone for far too long." Alpha Mike said, not letting any room for discussion.

I'm sighing a lot these days.

I so want to go home and take a nap I feel like I've been in this forest for far too long.

"If Alpha Victor is ok with that, you may stay overnight. I will prepare a room for the three of you."

Alpha Victor just nodded and started walking towards the packhouse.

Well.. going back there is going to be awkward...

***

I'll update this story regularly as soon as I finish my main book "Chased by Suits". Please don't kill me

Love ya,
Jane