Half Rogue

Hello!

The door flung open and Mr. Mangofeller ran into the classroom, out of breath and with Nick hot on his heels.

As soon as I saw the door opening, I sprayed the perfume on the tissue, crumbled it and threw it in my bag.

Mr. M was a little bit disoriented but finally locked gazes with me.

A feeling of fear was making its way into my skin.

He was furious but still worried.

The bad thing was that the furious part was winning over the worried one and he looked like he was glaring at me.

I winced under his gaze and looked down.

When I glanced up again, his eyes softened and the worry took over.

I now was washed with a feeling of guilt.

I really hope he doesn't notice. I wouldn't be able to explain it to him.

Well... Not without telling him about the bullying though...

As I spaced out, I didn't notice him get so close.

He was right next to me.

As I looked up, I saw his face tight and full of seriousness.

He made a gesture with his hand as if telling me to get up.

Fuck.

I shook my head 'no' and gripped the edge of the chair, gluing myself to it.

"Get up." He said, trying to seem calm, but failing miserably as everyone winced at his tone and shifted in their seats.

As I glanced around the classroom, I saw everyone looking scared and terrified.

I even noticed Lana biting her nails. She NEVER does that. She cares for them too much to do that.

I now can tell that they realized that they're fucked. If I start talking about what has been happening the last few years, they're all fucked.

A sad smile tugged at my lips at the thought.

I can't do that to them. But I can dream can't I?

"GET UP!"Mr. Mangofeller yelled, pointing his finger at me.

I winced, then sighed , glanced at an ecstatic Amber and got up. She's happy because she thinks that I will tell him my 'situation'.

I bit my other cheek lightly from the pain, but didn't let it show.

When I could finally stay up straight,

I looked up in my teacher's eyes.

Oh God. I wish I didn't.

His face was tight and serious. You wouldn't have figured out that he's mad if you didn't notice Timmy poking out from his neck.

(Timmy is the name I gave the blood vessel that pops out and says 'hi' on his forehead every time he gets angry.)

I felt so little when I was standing next to him.

"Who touched you?" He asked through gritted teeth, clenching his fists and unclenching them.

"Um..." I said, looking past him, to my brother that was behind him in a desk, with both of hands in his hair, murmuring things under his breath in panic, with his elbows on his knees and his head facing down.

He looks like he would be able to break down any minute.

I smiled a small smile again and looked back at Mr. Mangofeller.