Done For

So???

What do you think?

'You owe me and I'm gonna hate you forever for this.' I said to Leonardo and Ryan through the mind link, knowing that I crossed a line they set for me and was already ready for the consequences that were to come.

"WELL?" Mr. M shouted, raising an eyebrow at me.

I took a deep shaky breath and said:

"I cut myself.... " looking straight at Mark Mangofeller.

I said those words with such confidence that I didn't even recognize my own voice.

As I stood straight again, my right eye twitched lightly at the sharp short pain that shot through my thigh.

"Yo-You wha-what?" Mr. Mark asked in a quiet voice, his face falling.

"I self-harmed , Mr. Mangofeller. I cut. " I barely whispered, looking away.

I looked at my own flesh and blood, my brother that was supposed to protect me and be by my side all the time and at his best friend, the one that should lead a hole pack in the near future, the one that should be making peace among people, the one and only, Leonardo Adams, the future alpha.

I mind-linked again. To both of them.

I will definitely be thrown in a cell in the basement for this mind-linking but...it's worth it.

'You're safe now. You don't have to worry anymore. You got what you wanted. More topics to make fun of me. I hope you're happy. ' I said, then cut the mind link off, wiping a lone tear on my cheek and looked back into Mark's eyes.

"I'm sorry. Can I go to the bathroom?"

I said, giving him an apologetic look.

"Yeah sure. Go." he said, remembering that he was in a classroom with a lot of students.

I bowed in respect and shot out of the classroom( limped out of the classroom ).

I heard footsteps and knew that it might be Amber and went all the way to the bathroom and when I was inside, I fell to the ground, staying there for a couple of seconds.

After a bit, I heard the bathroom open and close, and two pairs of footsteps coming closer to me.

Wait...

Two?

I tried lifting my head, but all my strength was gone from the burst of confidence I had just seconds ago.

When I finally managed to look a little bit up, I saw two pairs of men's shoes. Dread and fear filled my insides.

Every male at this school hates me and beats me whenever they get the chance.

Hesitantly, I look up and see the faces of my top two bullies.

The future alpha and my brother. Leonardo and Ryan.

I felt myself get colder and colder. The blood ran out of my vessels. I am going to die today.

If they beat me, I won't be able to make it to a first aid kit in time to tend to my wounds and I will die of blood loss.

A single tear left my eyes as I looked at them.

I'm done for.

Yeah. I know it's short but still...