Party list

I entered the office and saw Katie, the secretary, arrange papers on the big desk in the back of the room.

The thing that bothered me was that the dean wasn't here.

"Hey Kat." I say lightly, making her jump.

"Oh. Hey. I didn't see you there Sky, please, take a seat. Patrick is gonna be here in a bit. " she said, more cheerful after he saw me.

Patrick was the dean's name by the way, but we were the only ones using it. Using it when he wasn't around that is...

Katie was cool. She was 23years old, had light brown hair and reddish brown eyes. She was adorable , but still a no-bullshitting- me personality. It was really hard to hide things from her.

Oh. And she is kind of my only friend besides Amber.

Does Mark count?

Meh...

"So... Where's Patrick?" I ask after she finished her work and plopped on the chair in my left.

She giggled a little then leaned into her chair.

"He will be back in a few. He went into his 'thinking room'. "She finished air-quoting.

"But Katie~" I whined, slumping further into the chair. "He takes ages in the bathroom! And me who wanted to go home..." I finished mumbling, crossing my hands in front of my chest.

"Go home?" She asked confused.

"Yeah it's Alpha's son's birthday and I promised to help prepare the house for the after-party. "

' yeah. Help...' I thought to myself, knowing already that I'll do all the work.

And yes. Katie knows about werewolves. She is one herself and she is in our pack. She doesn't live in the pack house tho. She moved out when she turned 19.... Lucky gal...

And no. She doesn't know about the bullying. She just knows that I don't get along with most of the people here.

"Oh. If that's the case,I will get you a slip and you can get home. I'll tell Patrick that you left with a reason when he comes back. Have fun baby. !" She said, giving me a light green slip.

I rolled my eyes and got up. I thanked her and got out of the school, power-walking to the pack-house.

When I got there,I didn't bother bowing, looking down or being quiet. I knew it was just me , the elderly and the unmated adults.

The rest either moved out or are at school.

I skipped some stairs and reached down to my 'room' and took the yellow sticky note on it, then raced up the stairs.

'PARTY SUPPLIES

CHIPS

BEER

VODKA

TEQUILA

LIQUOR

M&Ms

SKITTLES

ICE CREAM

NUTELLA

DONUTS

SILLY STRING

WHIPPED CREAM

CONFETTI

JELLY

ENERGIZERS(MONSTER,RED BULL, BURN ETC.)

CHEETOS

CONDOMS

COKE

FORGET SOMETHING AND YOU'RE DEAD.