Attempt

Urgh.

I started to doubt my decision from earlier.

Why did I even accept Am's proposal?

Because I'm an idiot that's why.

And now I'm closed into the 'janitor's closet in the pack house. It's pretty much my closet where I leave the cleaning supplies.

Meh

I am alone in here with some mops, brushes, one iron, cleaning solution, Lovett and Todd.

Lovett and Todd are the two rats I noticed somewhere into the far corner.

I named them after my favorite characters from a movie, Sweeney Todd:The Barber On The Fleet Street.

Speaking about that, isn't Todd sexy in the movie? The way his cheeks puffed out when he whistled and the way he was staring out of space and.....

Ok. Ok. I'm really getting off topic here.

Why I'm here you ask?

Well.... Let's tell you the hole story....

***

Two days earlier...

***

"No."

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Nope"

"Yep."

"Am."

"Yes?"

"I'm not gonna run away from this pack. That's it. " I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

She then glared at me, then made her 'thinking face' which reassembles the 'sitting on the toilet' face very much.

Her face then lit up.

"Why won't you leave?" She asked, a mischievous glint into her eyes.

"Because I don't have a reason?" I asked, a little bit unsure.

"Well, lets make a bet."

"What kind of bet?"

"My kind of bet. "

"Continue. " I said, crossing my arms and tapping my foot on the floor.

"Today, you will pack your things and-"

"I said I'm not leaving without a reason!" I interrupted.

"Oh! Girl, let me finish! As I was saying, you will pack your things and write a goodbye letter for the pack. You will hide inside the house and if they want to find you after you left, you win. If they don't care when they find out that you aren't here anymore

you leave for good and will not come back ever. Even if they beg on their knees. But of course you will keep in touch with me. "

Silence.

It seems like a good plan. But risky for me as well.

What if no one wants to come after me and get me back?

Someone needs to notice, right?

Hmmm. Maybe my parents-

"I know what you're thinking. Your parents,the beta and the alpha don't count." She blurted out, shoving a finger in my face.

"Ok. Ok. It's a bet. " I say, holding my hands out in defeat.

"Ok" she said, spitting in her hand and holding it then out for me to shake.

"Do I really need to?" I said, putting the move-away-or-I-will-barf-rainbows-on-your-face face.

She glared at me and I rolled my eyes, spit in my hand too and shook her out stretched hand.

After the handshake, I quickly took my hand back and started wiping it on her blazer.

"Hey!" She yelled on protest, jumping back.

"Karma"

"Karma my ass. Now. Lets start writing that goodbye letter."

"Um... Am?"

"Hm?"

" I kind of already wrote them. "

"Them?"

"Yeah. One for every member of the pack. " I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

She gawked at me and blinked a few times.

"For everyone?! That's like... 500 people! That's insane!"

There was a little silence between us, then she started again.

" Wait, if you already wrote them, that means that you wanted to leave this pack once in the past, right?" She asked cautiously.

" Yeah.... Leave..." I said, looking away.

"No... No. No. No. No. No. No. No. You wanted to commit suicide?!"

She asked, getting a grip of my left arm, turning me towards her.

I didn't look at her. I looked down the hole time.

"Look. Am. It's a bet. But we start tomorrow after the alphas and betas leave. Ok?" I said, still looking away.

"But why?"

"Think, Am. Think. I'm taking care of everything that involves this meeting. If I go away, our hole pack will have to give explanations for it and everyone will be blamed for it. I can't do that to my pack. I can't do this to Victor!"

"Ok. Ok. I understand. "

"Ok"

"Don't forget. Tomorrow."

I left her there and left for the kitchen.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to Favorite, Comment, Follow or things like that!

Wow. I really feel bad for asking for that.

Argh! just forget it.