Garbage Princess

I got back and entered the packhouse once again. The light noise of chatter and forks and knives clacking together wasn't there no more.

It seems that they finished eating already and went into the backyard to talk again.

I started taking the dirty plates to get them washed, but the back door suddenly opened and a group of 4 guys and girls spilled into the room.

They were from my pack and had that smile on their faces they always did when i was in for a good beating i won't forget. And that didn't appeal to me in the slightest.

"Well,well,well. If it isn't the Garbage Princess!"

Oh. Yes.

'The Garbage Princess' was their nickname for me when David and Nick are around and treat me 'like a princess' as my fellow female packmates see things.

"Princess, why don't you take a walk with us to the top floor? I promise it'll be fun...." One of the boys said with a kind face, that slowly turned cruel as he continued "... For us.".

I gulped really loudly and glanced to the door.

Dammit. It's blocked by two of the hunks in the group.

There's no way i can get past them.

I looked back at the guy who just spoke and sighed.

I have no choice. Do I?

"Alright..." I said in a saddened voice, knowing what was waiting for me at the top floor.

They aren't gonna wait until our visitors leave.

So they are gonna take me to the top floor, where Leonardo lives. He has that floor all to himself and no one dares to go there uninvited, that meaning that they won't be bothered from whatever they are gonna do to me.

'They really thought this out, hadn't they?' I thought with a trace of a smile on my face, looking down as the people from before formed a circle around me to prevent me from 'running away' or something.

One of the girls glances at me with a wary stare and when she notices my smile, she notices my tears too.

She stops and the hole group stops with her.

She began trembling in anger, looking at me with an angry glare, confusing me.

What have i done now?

"Why the fuck are you smiling? Do you know what we are going to do to you? We aren't here to befriend you! We are here to punish you!!" She shouted, looking and sounding frustrated, as if she doesn't know what to do with me anymore.

Oh. I can't smile anymore now?

"Violet, right?" I asked her in a small calm voice, knowing i was right even if she hadn't replied yet.

She looked taken aback by that and responded confusely "Ye-Yeah...."

"What would you want me to do? Cry and scream? Beg you for forgiveness? Try to get away? We all know that won't change anything, Violet. I know that nothing will make you change your mind once you decided to 'have fun'." I said calmly, almost sounding like a mother that explains something her child  doesn't understand.

Her eyes widened and she stepped back a little from my defeated-looking body.

"Ho-How do you know nothing w-will work? How do you know we wouldn't stop? H-How can you  be so sure?"

I smiled again warmly.

" Because i've tried it all already."

All of them froze and looked at each other, unsure of what to do.