Let's make a deal

Hey!

I finally updated!

"I'm listening. " The Alpha said, crossing his arms and rising his eyebrow.

F

U

C

K

What do I do now? I can't just tell him 'Oh. Hey. Your kid and your hole pack has been torturing me constantly for years because, well... I don't know.'

Yeah. Sure. And the Moon is cubic.

"Well... " I said fidgeting and looking around nervously, trying to find an escape route.

"Look. I'm tired and I want to get this over with. I, Alpha Victor Adams, am accepting you, Isabel Sky Grover back into the Blazing Night pack."

As he said that, I felt my scalp tickling.

I felt like I had a little ribbon was tied to my soul. Every 'strand' of the 'ribbon's fabric' means a connection with someone in the pack. The ribbons are different sizes depending on the pack. This one's a medium size. Seeing as we are a large pack but not that big.

I felt all the little strands tie to my soul and mind.

When the process was done, my legs gave out below me and I almost collapsed.

But it seems that The Alpha caught my upper arm and kept me up.

"Are you ok? You shouldn't be this weakened. The process only takes the energy you would use for a simple 20 min run. It shouldn't weaken you like this.how do you feel?"

"No... It's ok. It's just that I didn't sleep too much last night and I'm also tired from all the preparing I did. " I said easily, forcing out a smile.

He looked at me quizzically and then steadied me on my feet.

"Ok. I want you to get to your room upstairs and take a nap. It will help you. "

I smiled a nostalgic smile when he mentioned my room upstairs but I know I can't go up there.

I nodded shortly and looked into his eyes with a little hesitation.

"Yes Vic-Alpha. " I said , correcting myself halfway, then smiling a guilty smile.

Victor smiled and shook his head, muttering a low 'Kids these days' under his breath and ruffling my hair.

After he made my bangs a bird nest from all the ruffling, he retreated into his office.

I sighed and tamed my hair a little with my hands and headed my room.

Orders are orders.

After a few steps, I felt my throat closing in and my eyes water.

I heard voices into my head. The pack's members's voices to be more exact.

"What are you doing in the mind link??

Attention seeker!

Whore!

Slut!

Who're you banging right now?

Are you using a condom? Please tell me you are. We don't want another you around here.

Did he put a bag over your face when you did it?

You're a waste of space!"

"Please. Please don't. Stop. Please. No more. No more please. I can't take it. No. " I whispered into the mind link... But no one listening to me.